I really want a 1x1 in which a girl finds out she’s pregnant with her ex’s baby, but since he’s the one who broke up with her, she feels like if she tells him, he’ll think that she’s trying to manipulate him into getting back with her. But at the same time, she wants to keep the baby, so she has to basically hide it all. Which technically shouldn’t be that hard, since the two of them are now done with university, and have stable jobs. But of course, things can’t be that easy, and she ends up stumbling upon him when she’s on vacation of all places. After seeing her way too pregnant for it to be a new thing, he doesn’t take long to put two and two together, and let’s just say that he’s not too happy about the whole thing. So while he tries to hide her and what happened from his inquisitive family (whom he’s on vacation with), he also tries to get answers out of her. Like, why did she think it was okay not to tell him anything, and why did she decide to keep the baby even though she was on her own, etc. So yeah, it could be angsty as fuck, and like eorgjeroigjeroigje someone please do this with me.
you know what i really want? best friends to lovers otp. i want it to be a slow burn, where muse a & muse b are joint by the hip and everyone asks if they’re a couple but they both just deny it and one day, a stranger stops them in the street and asks muse a if they’re in love with muse b and ofc he/she says no but afterwards, muse a can’t help but start noticing all the little things about muse b, from the way he/she styles their hair to the way he/she takes their tea in the morning and it isn’t long before muse a begins pining for muse b, silently wondering what it’d be like to actually be with muse b bc they’ve been best friends for years, ever since muse b accidentally knocked over a precious vase that belonged to muse b’s mother, smashing it to tiny almost non exisent fragments. i want the small subtle touches, longing gazes from muse a and muse b looking at muse a when he/she isn’t looking – bc maybe, jUST MAYBEmuse b feels the same but it’s a never ending circle of sneaky glances and secret compliments and hugs that last longer than they should and now i’m crying gIVE THIS TO ME
This one is a total crowd pleaser. Great on cold days - a total comfort food. Also a great way to use up over-ripe bananas. It’s my favourite recipe, doesn’t take long to put together and is always the one I’m asked to throw together.
250g/2 cups all-purpose flour ¾ teaspoon baking soda ½ teaspoon salt 3 medium bananas, mashed 125g/½ cup creamy peanut butter 110g/½ cup granulated sugar 100g/½ cup light brown sugar 80ml/⅓ cup buttermilk 60ml/¼ cup vegetable oil 2 eggs 2 teaspoons vanilla extract 175g/1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8x4” loaf pan and then line with parchment paper so that it hangs over the two long sides.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda and salt.
3. In another bowl, whisk together the banana, peanut butter, sugars, buttermilk, oil, eggs and vanilla extract until smooth.
4. Pour the wet ingredients into the flour mixture and fold together with a rubber spatula until completely combined and there are no spots with raw flour. Gently stir in the chocolate chips.
5. Pour the batter to the loaf pan and bake until the loaf for about an hour to 1hr 15 mins. The loaf should be golden brown and a knife, when stuck in it, comes out with a few crumbs. You might want to put some foil over it after 30/40 minutes, as it can brown quite quickly and you don’t want to lose the softness on the inside.
6. Allow the bread to cool in the pan for about 10 minutes, then turn it out onto a wire rack to cool completely (or not and eating while it’s good and warm)