Quick reminder that
- It’s pretty much canon that Lucius abused Draco
- All of Draco’s racist, pureblood supremacist views were wholly instilled in him by his parents
- Harry and Draco were enemies - they attacked and hurt each other just about equally. Draco was a bully to many, like Neville, but not to Harry
- Draco saved Harry, Hermione and Ron’s lives in the Manor by lying about not knowing who they were. And if you say he only did it because he thought Harry’s side was the winning side, shut up, no he didn’t. At the time, it seemed like Voldemort was indestructible, and that Harry Potter would definitely die.
- Draco was forced into being a Death Eater, and even when the lives of himself and his parents hung over him, he couldn’t murder anyone
- Draco was redeemed
- JK Rowling’s future for Draco was bullshit and I respect that she’s the Author and all, but that would be so not what happened so don’t rely on that ending as proof of anything. Draco Malfoy would have had his mind blown by everything his parents had ever told him being a dirty rotten lie, and would have spent pretty much the rest of his life being not a single bit like his father, making it up to all he hurt, and becoming say, a Healer, to help everyone after the war.
Thank you and have a nice day xxx