Even is just as much as a helpless infatuated nerd as Isak, and basically completely stalked his crush for two months before talking to him. And I mean that he dug up every single rap video, cheese shouting clips, goofy facial close ups of Isak Valtersen that has ever existed on the internet. And he watched them until…okay lets be honest he never stopped watching them. Those videos and photos were the only piece of reality that gave his life meaning, excitement and brightness before he actually met Isak for real. Those clips were the only way he could actually survive two whole months knowing this walking sunshine boy existed without meeting him.
So like when he actually meets him and talks to him I truly believe that when he asks Isak “if you listen to music” after asking him what music he’s into is almost like a panicking cover up, because he’s worried that Isak will somehow pick up that Even knows he’s super into music because he went to that concert with Jonas that one time oh and he has like 101 videos of him reciting rap songs.
I mean it is so human to be paranoid that your crush might find out that you have been stalking them online for two months, so you’re legit screaming to yourself “BE FUCKING CHILL”
Or is this just me lol?
I once stalked a crush so much, it actually killed me to pretend i didn’t already know something when he told me. “Oh em gee, you like photography? I would never have known from the 1000 photos of close up flowers and ants in black and white all over your facebook page….” Awks
But seriously the idea that Even also had to go through that makes me so freaking happy lol
do y'all ever feel creepy for having a crush like,, you’ll picture the two of you going on a hike and holding hands or going to one of those buildings filled with trampolines together and ur just like “stop!!! this is nonsense!!! u dont even know them that well stop thinking about them all the time!!! they would probably be weirded out by this bc they think of you as a friend at best,, S T O P”
So we get Fantastic Beasts. A movie that, I believe, explores the horrible damage abuse does, the importance of preserving wildlife and respecting animals, the damage that segregation of any kind does, a great look into the intolerance of mental health problems, contains an allegory for police brutality, not to mention the idea of government corruption… and what does tumblr do?
It complains. As always.
1) why have they cast and “abuser”
2) god this movie is so white
3) why does there have to be a romance between Newt and Tina, he’s my precious, gay, autistic baby
4) JKR doesn’t mention slavery in this, it’s so white focused
5) OMG they killed Credence that’s so ableist.
It’s almost as if. Nothing. Pleases. You. People.
1) the abuse cases were dropped and there was also accustoms aimed at Heard but you’ll ignore those, I’m sure.
2) the head of MACUSA is a black woman, which I thought was awesome.
3) They are married in canon. That’s why she’s even in the movies. Newt isn’t any of the things you headcanon him to be. He avoids eye contact because he spends all his time around animals which, news flash, hate eye contact.
4) It’s. a. Movie. About. Magic. And. Fluffy. Animals.
5) He’s signed on to the next 4 films and has been quoted as one of the main characters going forward. If you actually researched or paid attention to the film you’d have noticed a bit of the obscurus float away at the end.
God damn it people. Just be happy with something for once.