“About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was a part of him-and I didn’t know how potent that part might be-that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.”
“My life and his were twisted into one single strand. Cut one, and you cut both, If he were gone, I would not be able to live through that. If I were gone, he wouldn’t live through it, either. And a world without Edward seemed completely pointless.”
For almost ninety years I’ve walked among my kind, and yours… all the time thinking I was complete in myself, not realizing what I was seeking. And not finding anything, because you weren’t alive yet. — Edward, Twilight Ch. 14: Mind Over Matter
- Jasper loving you with all his being most passionately and unconditionally.
- “I love you so much, (Y/N).”
- “As I, you, Jasper. For eternity.”
- Jasperbeing thankful for having you to distract him away from his blood thirst.
- Jasper always knowing of the emotions you feel, almost immediately.
- Jasper soothing you by using his gift when you are angry, irritated, vexed or unhappy, even though he has been told numerous times not to do so.
- Jasper rushing to your side to aid you when you experience severe episodes of depression and anxiety (or any other mental conditions).
- Jasper reassuring you with a sweet smile that he’ll always be by your side to comfort you.
- Jasper always showering you with compliments when your self-esteem is low.
- Jasper being incredibly protective of you, sometimes a little too much and you have to remind him to cool it down as you are still capable of handling yourself.
- Jasper’s Major coming out when you get hurt and he (as the Major) goes wild.
- Jasper easily getting jealously angry of any man who so dares to lay a finger on you. No one touches his mate!
- Jasper constantly looking over to you, checking to make sure you are alright when you, both, are in school.
- Jasper’s eyes always fascinating you as you get lost in them.
- Jasper’s unbelievably sexy, Texan drawl turning you on more than ever, especially when he calls you ‘sugar’ or ‘darlin’’.
- Jasper knowing this and smirking when he feels the lust and arousal coming from you.
- Jasper’s smirk making you go crazy but at the same time, you also want to slap it off of his face for being too distracting.
- “(Y/N), did you hear a single word I said?”
- “Maybe…no…I…why does it even matter, Jasper?”
- “Because I’m asking you to go to prom with me. Your first prom.”
- “Oh. Sorry I got…I was thinking of something else. Ask me again, will you?”
- Jasper also being too distracting when you are trying to study but you are too busy day-dreaming of him.
- Jasper being annoyed yet proud that you beat him in the history exams.
- Jasper arguing with you about topics in philosophy and you, both, get irritated when you hardly agree on anything. And Carlisle having to tell you to break it off.
- Jasper and you reading Shakespearean novels as if you are the characters. His favourite would be Mark Antony and Cleopatra as he regards you as his own queen.
- Jasper introducing you to classical, folk and jazz music. You play him songs by Lana Del Rey, Marina and The Diamonds and Halsey and you are surprised when he says he likes them.
- Jasper and you slow dancing to your own silent music.
- Jasper wrapping his strong arms around your waist, humming softly in your ear.
- Jasper running his fingers through your hair as he kisses you softly.
- Jasper continuously contemplating whether it’d be a good idea for you to become a vampire.
- Jasper finally agreeing to turn you into a vampire as he sees that he can’t go by another day without you by his side.
When You Become A Vampire:
- You wake up one last time to see Jasper standing beside you to make sure you wouldn’t lose control.
- You getting used to the heightened sense of hearing.
- You possessing the ability to heal as your own supernatural power.
- You seeing Jasper’s face and body filled with scars. But instead of getting a defensive reaction, they make you fall in love with him even more.
- “You aren’t scared of me?”
- “No, love. If anything, you are more handsome.”
- “Well, I’m flattered that you think so.”
- “Don’t get cocky on me, Hale.”
- You and Jasper having even more incredible make-out sessions than you did before, which lead to other things that include: loud noises, things breaking, screaming, groaning, clawing and lots of moaning.
- You going on hunts with Jasper as he patiently teaches you how to get used to the ‘vegetarian’ diet.
- You and Jasper racing through the forest because you are so in love with your vampire speed.
- You getting extra protective of Jasper, especially when the Volturi are around.
- You threatening anyone who thinks of hurting Jasper, specifically Jane.
- You laying with Jasper in a meadow of flowers, staring at the skies.
- “You and I will last for eternity, my love. As we make the ancient lovers stir in their graves at the awakening of our own beautiful forever. ”
“Alice is Jasper’s entire life. She is the most important thing in the universe to him, and he would do absolutely anything for her. For Jasper, there would be no limit to who or what he would destroy for Alice. Not that she wants him destroying anything. She’s the light side of their relationship–she makes him laugh (and he wasn’t much of a laugher before Alice).” - Stephenie Meyer
There were plenty of great scenes that were unfortunately left out of the Twilight movies. Edward removing Bella’s garter with his teeth, winking at her, and proceeding to throw it straight at Mike Newton’s face shouldn’t have been one of them.
you guys, I actually screamed when I saw this…. like I’m not even kidding, legit close to tears ❤ I am so happy for them and so happy for their child because I know he/she will be the most loved and cared for child ❤❤ this makes my heart happy!! Congratulations Nikki and Ian, much love!