mindrape

youtube

GUESS WHO IS GOING TO SEE FLUX PAVILLION AND DOCTOR P LIVE *_* :D 

I AM; I AM OMFG I AM SO DAMN LOOKING FORWARD TO JANUARY THIS IS THE ONLY REASON TO SURVIVE UNTIL JANUARY I SWEAR :D OMFG <3

vimeo

Asuka´s Mind Invasion. Episode 22 - Don´t Be.

youtube

This video is INSANE! D: 

youtube

Cowboy Bebop: Ein Mindrape

Watch on i-am-no-longer-active-on-here.tumblr.com

Still one of the most horrifying and gut-wrenching scenes I’ve ever watched.

youtube

Can’t take my eyes off of.

House of Leaves...

Is the biggest mindrape you will ever read.

And it’s a pleasant mindrape. It’s not the kind of mindrape you get from reading bad fanfiction or reading shitty yaoi.

This book is painful to endure sometimes (as in you’ll have to plow through various forms of ramblings and rantings and ravings), but it feels so rewarding at certain points.

Not to mention, I oddly… enjoy the ramblings. Most of the time.

Read it. Read it. Read it.

The author also plays with formatting and text and all sorts of stuff in his book. You’ll find anything from MASSIVE TEXT to

One

Word per page. Or paragraph. It’s pretty cool.

But I haven’t finished it. I can’t help but think it’s only going to get better though.

youtube

“Someday I’ll be able to do this

And I will”

10

Stargate SG-1 - Beneath the Surface - S04xE10 - Screencaps

5005 (unsorted, unedited) caps / 1024x576 / jpg format. Source: DVD

Note: the zip-file is uploaded to MediaFire, and if it is not downloaded at least once every 90 days, they may get deleted. Contact me if you find that has happened, and I can probably re-upload.

Click here to download all the caps in one zip-file, in jpg format (165 MB)

Download and go forth and make art ;) No credit needed. You are also more than welcome to re-upload all the screencaps anywhere you want, without crediting me.

Immortals

I didn’t really wanna watch “Immortals” it didn’t catch my attention all that well. I don’t know why, maybe if I read into it a little more I’ll want to see it. Or I can not read into it at all and be blind sided by the awesome awesomeness. Any way I’ve decided to watch it cause Henry Cavill is in the film and I wanna get a leg up for what type of actor he is. Hopefully they gave the role of “The Man of Steel” to the right actor, I can only hope. Even if he wasn’t the right actor, in my opinion, there’s very little chance Christopher Nolan will let me down. There’s like a 99.9% chance I will be mind raped by Nolans work and a 0.1% chance I won’t enjoy it.