Oh, so he's probably a Heinzer. (57 varieties!)
Some great names for Mutts to confuse people:
- Heinzer/Heinz Hound/Funfundseben Hund
- Kitchen Sink Dog
- (adjective normally reserved for ornithology or Botany)+(lesser-known craft profession) i.e. Plileated Cooper, Spotted Milner, Variegated Millwright etc.
- Un-knee-kway Dog. When asked for the spelling, it’s U-N-I-Q-U-E
- (region)+(suspect activity)+Dog Ex: Arizona Loitering Dog, Jersey Arson Dog, Tahiti Treason Dog. Be sure to make up a GREAT story for WHY.
- Small Dogs: Cat Breeds.
- Large Dogs: Horse Breeds
- Weird Dogs: Python Breeds.
- (The longest German word you can pronounce without passing out)+Hund
- (ridiculous British name)+(improbable game)+Hunting-Dog. Cudginton’s Elephant-Hunting-Dog, Humphrey’s Whaling Dog.
- “What is he?” “A Dog.”
- Act confused when asked to elaborate. Deny that breeds exist as anything other than a social construct and that you refuse to participate in a system that discriminates based on heritage, how dare they, throw a tantrum, get kicked out of the dog park. Never have to speak to Karen and her bratty, inbred cavalier spaniels again.