- Jumping the Shark = Headlights ?
- To All the Girls I’ve Slept With
- When Nates pants were so tight you could see his boxers rolled up on his legs
- When Nate told Colbert he doesn’t wear underwear or socks
- Jack’s red striped shirt
- Andrew’s jean jacket
- Doing hours of research trying to figure out what jail dinner really meant but never quite figuring it out
- Nate’s (fake?) glasses
- The juggling poster
- Jack’s labrinth piercing
- Aim & Ignite album art changing lives
- All the beautiful fan tattoos
- The heartbreak on 2/4/15 reading the note from the band
- Trying to cope with the possibility of never getting another album or concert
- Nate’s dancing around stage
- When they played at the White House
- Nate talked about the next album in a Rolling Stones interview and then it never happened so there are probably partial fun. songs floating around right now that we don’t know about and that fucks me up
- Will Emily & Nattie
- Trying to accept the fans that only liked We Are Young, Some Nights, and/or never included the period
- Bad fun. puns
- The Bubble Song, What the Fuck, Stitch Me Up, C'mon, etc etc etc
- Their standing up for gay rights before it was a popular platform to take
- Donating to the ally coalition and other gay support charities with every ticket purchased
- Hammer hands
- Nate saying “what the fuck is that???” in the middle of answering a question in an interview
- Endoplasmic reticulum
- Performing with Queen
- The band drawing each other
- Nate’s live stream interview
- Eat shit and die, motherfuckers.
Upperclassmen, what are some things that you want the freshman to know?
That when you say "one more time," you really mean a million more times.
Why does everyone say that? There's no finality in that statement. If I said "one LAST time," that would be different. If I say one more time, I mean I want you to do it one more time..and possibly one more time after that. It's better than me saying "17 more times!" Isn't it?