What do we know?
- Two gunmen attacked the American University of Afghanistan in Kabul.
- At least 7 student dead, at least 30 hospitalized.
- Hundreds of students and professors were trapped inside.
- Security forces are at the scene.
- Two university staff members were kidnapped two weeks ago.
- Two gunmen killed.
Why do younger generations have to suffer from the mistakes of the American gov’t? Students from this prestige university didn’t deserve to die, especially because of the authorities who enforce “peace” by bringing in the military and imposing their own regulations in different countries.
I pray for all people who died in Kabul. I pray for these two university professors - an American and an Australian - who were kidnapped at gunpoint near the school. This is a tragedy.