Shit Halibel might say (if she knew what was going on outside her prison cell)
As requested by anon. :)
During the Quincy arc, Halibel, as the most powerful espada still living, obviously played a super important role: she sat in prison the entire damn time and everyone forgot about her (not that I’m bitter). But what if Halibel knew what was going on in the rest of Hueco Mundo, outside of her prison? Perhaps because the Quincy, um, installed a CCTV or something for her. What sorts of things might she say?
1. “First few years of being queen: not so good.”
2. “I cannot believe a group of humans managed to defeat me and take my throne.”
3. “Suddenly I am more sympathetic to Barragan’s constant bitterness.”
4. “At least I am not yet forced to work for the Quincy.”
5. “They did, however, tie me up in release for some reason. Which does not make sense. Surely if I am powerful enough to maintain this state, I am powerful enough to escape. If not, I should not be able to maintain it.”
6. “It’s not so that Tite Kubo can draw me in a sexy pose, is it?”
7. “No, that would be exploitative.”
8. “At least my predecessor, Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck, is on her way to summon Kurosaki Ichigo. She will make him understand the gravity of this situation.”
9. “…by appearing in child form.”
10. “I probably would not have done this particular errand in a child’s form.”
11. “It seems that I will not be in prison long, now.”
12. “It is gratifying to see Apacci, Mila Rose, and Sung-Sun working together (more or less), slaughtering their enemies en masse.”
14. “They have been defeated?”
15. “I will avenge them.”
16. “It is a personal and narrative certainty: my subordinates have been injured, and I now must be freed in order to avenge them.”
17. “Wait a moment, never mind, they are all right! They have summoned Ayon and - ”
19. “Never mind they have been defeated again.”
20. “But their probable deaths will not go unavenged, since Kurosaki Ichigo…”
21. “…is leaving to go to Soul Society?”
22. “Well then.”
23. “At least he left his subordinates behind. Including Grimmjow, a fellow former espada! They will certainly be coming soon in order to gain my alliance.”
25. “Or possibly they will hang out and eat potatoes. That is also a strategy.”
26. “I am not worried.”
27. “For Urahara Kisuke is among them.”
28. “He is an individual who knows how to find powerful allies of all sorts.”
29. “Because of him those weird masked shinigami fought with the other shinigami, despite their animosity.”
30. “He managed to convince Grimmjow, an espada who does not understand logic or care for reason, to fight with them.”
31. “I am certain that he is spending his time coming up with a plan to rescue me.”
32. “What else could he be doing?”
34. “OH COME ON HOW IS GETTING ORIHIME INOUE A NEW OUTFIT MORE IMPORTANT THAN RESCUING ME, THE MOST POWERFUL LIVING ESPADA WHO NEEDS TO AVENGE HER SUBORDINATES TO FINISH HER CHARACTER ARC?!”
35. “Although to be fair she looks very nice.”
36. “And now they are leaving as well.”
37. “This is fine.”
38. “It took hundreds of chapters for Orihime Inoue to be rescued.”
39. “The fighting will undoubtedly cycle back to here.”
How would the girls react to meeting their deceased s/o, who has become a shinigami and doesn't remember them?
-While it’s highly unlikely that your memory will return, she’s happy that you’re even alive. Whether you’re quite the same you or not, your soul remains the same, and she will love you just as always.
-Even if you’re a Shinigami now, she can surely make you love her again. Just because your memories are gone, you’re still the same person, and she’s willing to do everything over again.
-She’s half tempted to grab you as you are and drag you back to Hueco Mundo. If it wasn’t so obvious that your memory wasn’t coming back, she’d take you right back to where you belong; with her.
-There has to be some way to shock the memory back into you, right? Becoming a Shinigami can’t just erase everything from your human life. If there’s a way to fix it, she’s going to find it.
-If this is what has happened to you, then she will have no choice but to live with it. The you she knew is most definitely gone, and she’d be better off pretending like even your soul went with it.
-She takes your new form as a betrayal, your lack of memories as proof that you never cared about her at all. She all but convinces herself that you’re nothing but an enemy, if only so she won’t have to hurt.
-Even though it’s technically still you, she’s too terrified to get close to a Shinigami. You probably want to kill her now, and she could never face an attack from the same person who promised to protect her.
-As a Shinigami, you’re an enemy and a threat. Lingering sympathies may keep her from seeking you out, but if you ever come after her, she’ll kill you with no hesitation, cut down like the threat you now are.
How would the Female Espada/ Arrancar ( Sorry for doing this twice in one day😅 I have a few personalities for Male and Female Arrancar to react too) React to having their S\O who is has a laid-back personality, but will get serious when the time calls for it. S\O has a cautious attitude towards life, and deals with problems carefully. He is very concerned about his comrades and is truly loyal towards his S\O, but tends to trash talk every now and then since he isn't completely weak.
No worries <3
Harribel: She doesn’t mind how laid back you are, and appreciates that you get serious when it’s needed. The cautious part of your nature is noted and understandable, she also admires the loyalty. The trash talking makes her sigh and shake her head though.
Nelliel: She would like for you to have more energy but much likes the laid-back personality. While playful she does full understand the cautious attitude and is glad you’re not reckless. Concern about comrades is also something she relates to.
Mila Rose: You’re not reckless, rash, or impulsive. You clearly know how to handle yourself too. She’s glad she doesn’t need to worry about you letting yourself get distracted by an opponent and she can’t stay much on the trash talking bit.
Sung Sun: She wishes you would take things more seriously more often, not just when the time calls for it, but actually admires your laid-back personality. Problem solving carefully is also a good thing considering her fellow Fraccion.
Apacci: She’ll try to find ways to try and make you not so relaxed as she kind of likes the confrontation more than she’ll admit. The loyalty part though makes her flustered and she’ll be really into the trash talking part.
Cirucci: She’ll make fun of the laid-back part but to be honest she doesn’t mind it at all. You won’t cause any trouble for her and you know when to act serious. The times you do trash talk she’ll like and will engage in with you.
Loly: She’ll accuse you of being lazy at times as she tends to be more up front. Though your caution is understandable, she might tease you for it and for the trash talking as well.
Menoly: She appreciates you aren’t high-strung and that you are very rational. She doesn’t need to worry so much about you then though the trash-talking can be worrying.
About that request where the arrancar s/o turns on the Espadas; could you do that with the girls?
-She does everything possible to calm you down and talk you out of attacking her. Surely there’s a good reason why you’re acting like this, and she doesn’t want to give up on you quite so easily.
-Despite knowing that she has to finish you off to avoid you becoming a liability, her emotions start to get the better of her. She doesn’t want to do anything to hurt you, even when you’re acting like this.
-The most rational course of action is to finish you off, and that’s exactly what she does. It’s painful to lose you, of course, but if she can’t eliminate the threat, then she’s risking her own survival for nothing but emotion.
-She hates the idea of doing any harm to you, and will merely incapacitate you if the situation allows. She’d rather not see you dead, even if you did betray her, but sometimes these things have to be done.
-She’s absolutely betrayed by the whole situation, and attacks you immediately in a fit of rage. Later, when the regret sets in, she’ll feel awful about what she did, but her first priority is to survive.
-Her first thought is to escape you and protect herself. There’s only a small chance she’s strong enough to do away with you, and the very idea of being betrayed by the one person she trusted has her sick.
-She’ll kill you with no hesitation, unwilling to risk her own life over a loved one. Whether she regrets it or not doesn’t matter; she has to survive, no matter what cost to her personal feelings or what she’ll feel later.
-She’s from a large family, and has numerous younger and older siblings. It was a bit difficult to stand out when surrounded by so many others, and some of her brash, rough personality came from wanting to be noticed. She had a rather good relationship with said family, though, and holds no animosity towards them.
-She spent a short period working as a fighter. It was a small time career that never really took off, but her days of getting paid to punch people are remembered as some of her fondest. It a good outlet for her daily frustrations, and she’d take the job again in a heartbeat.
-She was a sheltered, isolated child, and had little to no friends until growing up. Her parents were strict, and insisted that a certain standard of playmate had to be kept. Few children made it past those standards, and she spent a good portion of her youth alone.
-Halibel and the others were the first and closest things to friends she’s ever had, and despite being horribly socially awkward and cold, she’s done surprisingly well in getting close to them. The difference from a strict, distant family and a group of close friends is shocking, and while the change is startlingly welcome, she’s rather bad at showing it.