- how they all watch each others backs while walking through the school
- Stan calmly explaining about the bar mitzvah
- Eddies little hands over his mouth when Richie was freaking out about his missing poster
- also Richies glance to Eddie when he’s freaking out about his missing poster
- How Richies glasses make his eyes look slightly bigger
- Bills quivering lip
- How quick they were to accept Mike and Ben into their group and how quick Mike and Ben fit in
- Beverlys rings
- Blonde kid in Henry’s gang looks like Draco Malfoy
- Eddie’s so small and cute I love my son
- Richie holding Eddie’s face after they find Pennywise attacking him
- Every time something happened with Eddie and his asthma whether is was just him using his inhaler or the fact that he could barely breathe when Pennywise was attacking him just makes me want to hold him forever
- Eddie buying Richie ice cream
- Bev just looked so scared covered in all that blood I’m in love with her
- “Derry started as a beaver trapping camp.” “Still is! Am I right boys?”
- We didn’t see Bill with his parents much (his mother not at all) and I just think that shows how alone he was in his need to find Georgie, and why he felt so betrayed when his friends gave up too
- Ben’s room ❤️
- Eddie’s little red shorts
- Bev: “I need to show you something?” Richie: “More than you showed us yesterday at the quarry?”
- Beverlys slow-forming smile
- Richie and Eddies long ass hug at the end
- Eddie looked so sad when his mother took him away after he broke his arm he was just so sad
- Henry’s shaking hands over his face when his dad shot the ground next to him
- “Nothing like a little fear to make a paper man crumble.”
- Stan Mike and Eddie all in the “Bill no what the fuck” club
- Richie eventually joining this “Bill no what the fuck” club after Eddie was put in danger
- “Bills gonna kill you!” AKA Georgie’s fear of disappointing Billy. (Fuck you, Pennywise.)
- The way Pennywise looks at Richie after he calls his lair a “crackhouse”
- “Don’t breathe through your mouth.” “Why?” “Because then you’re eating it.”
- That was Eddie coming out of the Matress? I didn’t realise it was him the first time.
- “Not every plant is poison ivy, Stan.”
- Pennywise used Eddie to lure Richie (cue me sobbing)
- Stans little bunch of curls peeking out through his bandage
- Bens lil nose
- Mike always looks so scared and worried I just want to protect him
- Bills pyjamas that are almost to small for him in the beggining of the movie
- also the cinematography in the beginning (well, the whole movie actually) is beautiful and part of the reason I love this movie so much
- Ben’s cliché kiss to wake up Beverly has been so overused in the past we all thought it wouldn’t work but it did and that surprised us.
- Pennywise is a fucking hoarder
- The fact that Stan and Eddie left first is just foreshadowing for what happens next and I want to cry
Soulmate au: ONLY able to see color when touching your soulmate(s)
- Each of the Losers don’t learn that colors are real until they’re 10 and their minds are b l o w n
- Richie becomes super touchy because if he can find his soulmate than he can finally see these amazing colors come kids can already see
- He’s only touchy with girls
- Stan gives 0 fucks about colors, Eddie is the same way. Mainly because Eddie’s mom always tells him colors are bad for your eyes and Stan is scared of change
- Bill always tells Georgie stories that involve these mystical colors once he finally learns what they are, excited for Georgie to one day see them.
- Mike learns about it when a young lady bumps into him at the train station, and the world exploded into color for a split second. They both screamed.
- She lives in West Virginia and Mike is salty about it
- When Bill meets Eddie they terrified to hug because they’ve heard stories of guys getting with guys and girls ending up with girls and they don’t like each other like that.
- A l l the Losers are scared to touch one another in any way. Once they learn Bev is Ben’s soulmate a small bit of tension is let out of the group, and since Mike found his soulmate years ago everyone always gets pats on the back from him and hair rubs
- Stan accidentally brushes against Billy one day. A very loud gasp was heard from both once they saw colors take over their vision.
- Eddie pushed Richie for making one too many “Your mom!” jokes and after the boys stood in silence and shock for a good 20 minutes.
- Richie never lets go of Eddie now only because he wants to see the colors. The kids aren’t even sure if they have feelings for each other yet.
- Stan and Bill become the PDA couple of the group, taking Beverley and Ben’s previous title.
- “Guys stop kissing!! You can’t even see the colors when you do that!” “Shut it trash-mouth.”
- Georgie runs down to the barrens one day holding a girls hand and yelling, “Billy!! Billy your shirt! It’s purple!”
- Richie realizes that yes, he does have romantic feelings for Eddie, when Eddie starts to rant about a cute boy he knows
- The cute boy was Richie
- Everyone is super happy and loves hanging out but if you want to hear the Angst I have for this go ahead and DM me cause HOOBOY I got some.
the most important lyrics for me in “Disappear” are “if you never get around to doing some remarkable thing, that doesn’t mean you’re not worth remembering” because like the angsty millenial teen that I am I have this big urge to change the world and make things better and I feel like I’m always pressured by my parents and stuff to get amazing grades then get an amazing degree at college and become a freaking doctor and discover the remedy to cure cancer or some shit, or I look around and see these amazing kids my age changing the world and doing incredible stuff and I can’t help but think: should I be doing something? Am I useless? Shouldn’t I be helping the world? And like freaking Alexander Hamilton I have this feeling that I need a great legacy and I need to be remembered, I need to be WORTH to be remembered.
and no one ever tells you that, you know? No one ever tells you ‘hey, it’s alright if you don’t change the world, you’re worth anyway’. Instead there’s all these people telling you how you need to work incredibly hard to make your dreams come true and do something good for which everyone is going to remember you and if you don’t it means you’re a loser and you haven’t succeeded in life.
so thank you, Benj Pasek, for this. because it’s something no one ever talks about; other way ‘round, actually. and it makes me feel better, like I don’t need to rush for doing some, ya know, remarkable things.
*the losers walking through the sewers, weapons drawn, hears a strange noise in the distance*
pennywise : *showering underneath a sewer pipe, gushing out with water, scrubbing his back with a hand made loofah* GIRLS JU ST WANNA HAVE FU-UN OH GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE, THAT’S ALL THEY REALLY WANNNNT
the best thing about the it (2017) fandom is that there’s no shipping discourse. like, you ship stenbrough? fantastic. stike? amazing. reddie? sign me up, too. billverly? yes sir. kaspbrough? great. benverly? hells ya. just like, as long as they’re happy, we’re good with it