Hi! I was placed in Gryffindor house and my questions were
1. How would you like to be known to history? The Bold.
2. Four boxes are placed before you. Which would you try and open? The small pewter box, unassuming and plain, with a scratched message upon it that reads ‘I open only for the worthy.’
3. Which of the following do you find most difficult to deal with? Loneliness.
4. Which of the following would you most like to study? Centaurs.
5. A muggle confronts you and says that they are sure you are a witch or wizard. Do you: Ask what makes them think so?
6. Moon or Stars? Moon.
7. Left or Right? Left.
I hope this helps! :D
Thanks! Sorry this analysis comes so late.
Definitely a Gryffindor with some Ravenclaw tendencies, and traces of the other two Houses.
2. Gryff (Hero box!)
3. Puff, with secondary Gryff weight (These are the people-oriented Houses, with Puff being most people-centered.)
4. Claw, with secondary Gryff weight - centaurs are associated with a lot of esoteric knowledge (especially astronomy) and are therefore the main ‘Claw answer, but forest carries Gryff tendencies.
5. Claw - they’re curious about why!
6. Slyth/Gryff (more Slyth) - Actually, Slyths are the only House to have a majority-Moon weight. This Sorting may be helpful in showing that moon has a Gryff weight over Claw - it gets a little harder to explain why this wouldn’t Hatstall/be a Claw Sorting if 4/5/6/7 all went Claw over ½/(3)/(4) Gryff.
7. Slyth/Claw (more Slyth)