Today started so badly
I woke dizzy and nauseous, the heating broken and it is very cold at present. I ended up with a migraine and feeling terrible. Also, all weekend, my dog was very sick, we thought he may have to be put down, he was vomiting and had severe diarrhoea and was not eating or drinking anything, we thought he was poisoned.
Migraine is gone, the heating is fixed, Bálor ate his breakfast and dinner and is back to himself again, happy and excited. And I got a job. Literally could not be any happier right now :D