- no Tom sighting (I was told he was doing press junkets and interviews for most of the day)
- no Chris sighting, no Natalie sighting (though we missed them sadly when we passed their Hotel by accident on our way back)
- Q and A with Alan Taylor and Kevin Feige at the local Apple Store
Some very interesting questions asked and a very lovely interview, Alan and Kevin were incredibly sweet and signed stuff afterwards and posed for pics
- the Red Carpet looks amazing so far, let’s see what tomorrow brings :)
- lovely chats with lots of lovely fellow fangirls, thank you for hanging out with us xx
- those two American elderly couples that we fangirled with about Chris and Tom (one was into Chris, the other into Tom, the first one said she would not push Chris from her bed - her hubby blushed and was like: G****, you are too old for him, he will be your toy boy!)
I will post some piccies as soon as I have them sortend and edited, so long
As you all know I’m going to London from 25th April to the 1st of May. This trip has been planned since November and booked since February.
And now he gave us all a HUGE group project to finish and present on May 2nd.
And one of the girls in my group is going away from 29th-1st without Internet so I’ll have to be working via Skype while I’m in London and our presentation is going to suck because we’ll have no time to practice.