"If you can’t cope with the worst of me, you don’t deserve to be my saint"
Full name: 张昕泽羽 [Zhang Xin Ze Yu] Nicknames: [Midoyo] , Narcissus, Angel, Little Millet Xin Birthday: November 26, 1989 Blood type: B Star sign: Sagittarius [he seems to heavily believe in horoscopes] Height: 184 cm Weight: 66 kg Talents: Singing, dancing, writing song-lyrics, playing piano, looking like a perfect porcelain doll, having flawless fashion sense [most of the time] Hobbies: Photographing [read: selca-hoaring], music, watching movies, travelling, eating, sleeping Pet: Husky
Notable history: [translated by the lovely arienneee
曾经为中央电视台电视剧《亮亮的世界》演 - previously starring in a drama “Shining world”. [he sang the title song as well]
2005年钢琴之夜 最佳外型奖 - 2005 ‘night of the piano’ best overall award
2006年亚洲魅力星人冠军最佳荧屏奖 - 2006 asia’s charming stars, first in 'best screen award’
2007年《酸甜的心》男生组前三强 - 2007 - 'a sweet and sour heart’ - top three in the male group
2008年韩剧NONSTOP男主角招募全国20强. 2008 in the korean drama NONSTOP, top 20 to be chosen for the male character
2009年南北OK王亚军 2009 nanbei ( a place) , participated in OK-king singing contest, second place
2010年当红不让两期擂主 -2010 played 擂主 (Leizhu)’s character in 红不让两期 (drama).
disclaimer! I do not speak Chinese, and since it’s pretty impossible to find any info about him from western sites, my only source of finding out about him has been google translate and friends’ help, so please deal with me and the possible mistakes. I’m still only trying to find out more about him, but everything’s pretty much under the rock.
Described by his friends, he appears to be 'super narcissistic’ [hence the nickname Narcissus]. He’s quite a perfectionist, and doesn’t miss a single thing. He has both a very mature and serious side, well put-together - but when he’s with his friends, he can become quite a child. He’s outgoing and sometimes naive. He has a great sense of justice, and is known for his confidence. Midoyo is a caring friend.
Little facts: [from Jianghai’s sina [Jiangsu satellite TV - outstanding contestants interviewed]
Favorite book: Twilight-series
Favorite person: “my grandmother”
The person who loves him the most: “my grandmother”
Favorite pet: his first dog PIKA
Favorite idols: DBSK, BoA, Chris Brown, Justin [I assume this means Bieber? He didn’t mention surname] - [note! he has SJM’s Blue Tomorrow on replay on his journal page, and he has commented on weibo that he finds Taec of 2PM 'hot’. ]. Lately, he’s been spazzing over an Irish Eurovision duo Jedward
Most adept style: Pop jazz dance
Biggest fears: That he won’t get enough sleep [according to his journal entries, he sounds like a rather sleepless person], running out of money [to spend], acne / skin problems [e__e vain guy is vain]
Favorite leisure time: playing piano, singing songs he enjoys to people who like to listen them, going to movies
Favorite girl type: Generous, temperamental, independent, has a good body, has a good fashion sense, someone he can understand and relate to.
Place he wants to visit: Northern Europe [aldkhjkdfhnj!!!!], either alone or with his best friend.
Favorite food: meat, yogurt, fruit and ice cream dumplings
1. He’s almost like your long-legged Chinese Alexander, but not quite. Midoyo posts a lot of food on weibo, yet still he keeps losing weight. [what is it with me and fashionable chinamen who need someone to feed them?].
2. He is a selca-master. I am biased, but I would say that he’s like Zhou Mi when it comes to loving cameras.
3. He likes honey jasmine tea because a fan gave him once said drink and told him that she liked him, and whenever he drinks honey jasmine tea, he thinks of his fans and the lovely gesture. He cherishes his fans so much.
4. When he was younger, he nearly drowned in an indoor pool after he finally managed to gather the courage to jump. His friend saved him, and they are still good friends. In moko, he has a whole folder dedicated to his friends [the pictures are single pictures of his friends], called “my <TOP> boyz and <TOP> girls”. Sometimes on weibo, he calls his friends 'darlings’. Or sluts. 6__9
5. He is your special snowflake adorable badboy. A sunshine kitten at heart, but with a rougher edge. He smokes, and is not that quiet about his hangovers / drinking habits. Sometimes his humour is really … perverted.
6. He also blogs a lot of beauty rants, about his skin condition or puffy eyes or how he needs to shave but he’s so lazy. All this and detailed descriptions of his numerous shopping trips.
7. He has a thing for vampires. He reads Twilight, is addicted to Vampire Diaries, and has several vampiresque photographs of himself.
8. He has throat problems [just like Zhou Mimi. >: ]
9. He also talks a lot about weather and other random things. According to Midoyo, everyone should be themselves and happiness is easy to find, if you just believe. [more reasons why he is of the sunshine kitten family]
Okay first off, this man has absolutely nothing to do with Zhou Mi. He is not him, he is not his brother, cousin, relative, whatever. [Most of the time they look nothing alike anyway.] The closest relation between Midoyo and Zhou Mi is that they share a friend - Kara Chung. This is also how I found out about him in the first place, since I follow KC on weibo, and one day she was having a conversation with Midoyo, and this sparked my interest because I am creepy and it happened to be over one of his pictures where he had a striking resemblance to a Zhou Mi/Kangta lovechild. The end.
I am still not exactly sure has he debuted or not, I’ve found one MV from baidu, but it doesn’t work [so it might be just a fanmade video as well, but idek]. Please excuse my fail. I’ll add more info if and when I’ll find something :V
I spent yesterday pretty much creeping on Ze Yu, and oh my goodness this man is absolutely adorable. The way he talks about things is really similar to Zhou Mi, he’s so… positive. And such a perfectionist, and just… Even if I could only read his journal blog via google trans which sucks, the overall impression was… woah. He made a long post about how he loves honey jasmine tea, and whenever he drinks it, he remembers a girl (fan) gave him a bottle of said tea and told him that she liked him. It was… the way he cherishes the little amount of fans he has [I don’t think he’s a big name in any industry yet?], and how he’s striving to get better… wow, my respect for this man [he’s 22 now] grew so much.
Midoyo, I hope that life will treat you well. You certainly deserve that. <3
… Also, he has Blue Tomorrow on replay on his blog page how squishyyy. And he’s a Taec fanboy and loves DBSK. And seems to have thing for angel halos. ;A; <3