microspun

My hubs gave me a Kindle Fire for Christmas, so I made this super awesome sleeve. The pattern can be found on Ravelry. I followed the pattern until after I was done with the charted pattern, then I just winged it. It is supposed to have an inner knitted sleeve but it was already snug. I used two different weight yarns, some LB Microspun and LB Wool-ease. I didn’t have any DK yarn in colors that I liked for the sleeve. This turned out pretty good though my floats are a little too tight in some spots. Oh and I made a mistake and repeated a row once on each side. On this side, the mouth shouldn’t look like it is open wide like that. I love the way it turned out though. I call it Brutal Kindle Death lol I think I might make another one.

Sorry for the crappy photo.