Thematic props you would never see if you don’t go right up to the counter and look back and to the right (which I never did until 2016) inside Clarabelle’s ice cream counter at Disneyland’s Toontown area.
-Donald wanted His Nephews to meet their Great Uncle Scrooge McDuck for some apparent reason. Huey and Dewey seems pretty Shocked to meet the Richest duck in the world (so, that means they’ve known scrooge, as a well known duck..but never seen in person) and meanwhile Louie’s just like, “You’re finally gonna sell us” lmao. Donald looks so fkin done.
-also, that ship is his house. (a nod to his House in Toontown and Mickey Mouse Works )
-then we see the triplets meeting Scrooge for the very first time..(pretty sure is a nod to Don Rosa’s comic)
- a lonely scrooge
- BUFF BEAKLY
- CARL BARKS PAINTING
- The Triplets inspiring Scrooge to follow his Vision Again. (kinda?)
- This mysterious Newspaper probably tells the reason why he’s so gloomy
- A REALLY BEAUTIFUL SEQUENCE + Scrooge Famous Quote
- and then we meet webby…. Webby seems like a hardcore Donald duck Fan. so i guess Webby is us “the Donaldist” (?) lmao
note : Louie’s the Evil triplets. (foreshadowing?????) :p “meh”
- Donald wearing a suit could be because he’s searching for a job.
-This beautiful Money Bin
- Webby Kidnap the Boys
oh also, this could be mean Webby is living with scrooge first since we could see beakly Earlier
- A SUBMARINE
*THE THEME SONG”S GETTING LOUDER*
- Scrooge Being Badass
- Headless Horse
- Snakes loves Launchpad
- Fire Everywhere
- idk what’s this.. but im pretty sure that treasure is a refrence to something (correct me if i’m wrong)