- Taller than me. Perfect height would be 5'8 to 6'1
- Straight teeth, cause I love a cute smile.
- He has to smell good, because I like good hygiene.
- In shape, fit, toned. Whatever you wanna call it.
- Short, soft hair. Long enough for me to play with it, short enough that it doesn’t really go past your ears.
- I’m not a fan of crazy body modifications.
- I’m not sure if it’s physical, but I don’t want to date someone younger than myself. I find it awkward LOL.
Characteristics / Attributes:
- I desire someone with intelligence. Someone who has an wide range of eclectic knowledge so I can always learn something new. Well, and because I always make literary, and tv show references all the time. So I hope you read a lot, because I do.
- He has to have drive. It’s really attractive seeing someone being passionate about their aspirations.
- Respect and kindness. All standards of kindness demands respect, an inner quality that can be cultivated.
- A sense of humor, definitely.
- Any sort of artistic/musical talent. It doesn’t matter if you play the guitar, violin, or if you like to draw, paint etc. I’m an artsy kinda person, and I like my men that way too.
- I’m definitely into someone outgoing; someone who knows how to keep conversation.
- Defend your standpoint. If you believe in something, stand up for it, and don’t let anyone else tell you otherwise. Even if I completely disagree with you, stand up for yourself. I like a good debate every so often anyway.
- Someone cultured. I’m really into other cultures and countries. I’ve been to a lot of different countries and I enjoy talking to someone who travels.
There’s probably some more, but these are the ones I can get off the top of my head. And my contacts are as dry as the Sahara, so I need them off.