Red, White & Blue
By Impossibly Imperfect
The July 4th holiday is quickly approaching which means BBQs, beers, pooltime and a fun long weekend to top it off! I like to get in the spirit of the holiday just a bit and this year I’ll be branching out of my normal July 4th uniform of cut-offs and a cute shirt with this little patriotic Joie dress. Just the ticket for a beach BBQ and some serious firework action! Details below on how to recreate this super simple braid that Stephanie Nelson Makeup and Hair whipped up on me in under 8 minutes!
Easiest braid how-to ever:
- Use Sexy Hair volumizing dry shampoo to add texture and volume to hair
- Create multiple small/skinny braids
- Then take and twist back each one, weaving them together into a regular, full braid
- Finish by tying the hair into a knot at the end
- Seal the look with a good solid spray of the Sexy Hair Spray & Play Harder to lock everything in and keep it looking great in the relentless Texas humidity!
Test run my Karen Walker sunnies using Ditto’s Endless Eyewear program that allows you to have unlimited designer sunnies sent to your home each month so you can switch them out just like you do with Rent the Runway outfits! That means any pair you want and as many swaps as you want for only $19/month. Do yourself a favor and sign up HERE and get your first month free.
Shop The Look
Did you know that you can search for fashion on Wantering? Try typing in your favorite brand or style into the search bar like “Summer” to browse the best items to shop.