//breaks fingers// Can I please have some trans!Jeremy hcs please?? Thanks!!
- jer gets really bad cramps when he’s on his period and its the Worst. he’ll just be like “michael… please.. if you love me.. just tear my uterus out of my body” and michaels all “um no baby i’m not gonna do that” and so he gets jeremy painkillers and some hot chocolate and puts on one of his comfort movies and they’ll cuddle and michael will gently press his hand onto jeremys tummy and say “i’m extracting the pain from you right now, trust me it’s like… science” and jeremy knows he’s obviously joking but it still makes him feel better
- i’ve already talked about this hc but jeremy gets really clingy and affectionate when he’s on his period so he just sits in michaels lap (or at the very least holds michaels hand) constantly
- the first time jeremy put on a binder he got stuck and michael had to help him out of it while hysterically laughing
- jeremy loves his name! when he first chose it michael would use it constantly and just keep making dumb nicknames out of it like “hey jeremy! jer! jeremiah! miah! jerm! jem! jermson!” and jeremy is like oh i’m in love?
- the group once heard someone at school being loudly transphobic and jeremy was like ‘oh thats….. really awful actually’ and jake was like I’M GONNA GO THREATEN THEM but before jake could do anything chloe walked over and punched the person directly in the face
- jeremy is trans and i love him thank you for coming to my ted talk
mentioning george michael means so much. a man who got forced out of the closet by newspaper, lost his boyfriend to aids and his mom to cancer, lost a legal battle with sony and had to buy himself out of his contract. it’s all so fucking pointed and blatant. i’m literally staring at my computer screen speechless. stop
underestimating louis and fucking pay attention, really listen to him. please.
the only exception // paramore ease (lontalius remix) // troye sivan don’t worry about me (aquillo remix) // frances issues (acoustic) // julia michaels youth (acoustic) // troye sivan hazy // rosi golan and william fitzsimmons let it be me // ray lamontagne you and i // ingrid michaelson rainbow connection // sleeping at last i will follow you into the dark // death cab for cutie
a soft playlist for sleep and klancey feelings please listen on 8tracks if you like it and for track annotations
So they just released the announcement that they are auditioning for the new be more chill cast. I am as hype as anyone else for this musical being brought back to life but the thing that ruins the hype immediately is that people are ALREADY hating the new actors (which haven’t even been chosen yet) cause they wont be the same as the og cast.
We all love the original bmc cast. Will is amazing, George is amazing. Katie, Gerard, Jake, etc. all of the original cast was so amazing but that doesn’t mean the new cast cant be just as good. The new cast hasn’t even been chosen and I’ve already seen people saying things like “no matter who they cast as Michael they are nothing compared to George” or “the new cast is gonna suck compared to the original” and its sick.
We need to treat the new cast with the same love and respect as we do with the original cast. Ofc the new cast aren’t going to be exact copies of the original actors, but the new actors are being chosen for a reason. The new cast is being chosen because the directors think they are going to do something special with the character and bring the same passion to the role as the previous actor did. It makes me sad to see so many people already hating on people we don’t even know about yet because they aren’t going to be exact copies of the original cast
The new be more chill is going to be amazing, and the whole new cast and crew are going to do everything to make it the best show ever for their audience. We need to treat the new cast with respect instead of hating them for not being exactly like the original. The new cast might not be exactly the same as before, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t good and that they don’t deserve respect.
Bottom line: when the cast for be more chill is released please treat them with respect because they are going to do everything they can to give you the best show ever