I don’t even know where to begin with this day. If I let myself think about it I won’t be able to stop myself from crying. I’m going to miss this cast so much. I am so proud of them, this show has made their careers, not only the cast but also the crew. We shouldn’t just thank the cast but most importantly the crew. If it wasn’t for them the show wouldn’t be on air. This wonderful cast has changed my life in so many ways. My journey started by watching David Boreanaz on my TV screen when I was 7 years old. I’ve followed him since childhood and continued to follow him to this show, if it wasn’t for David I wouldn’t have found this wonderful show. I wouldn’t have fallen in love with all these wonderful, well-written, complex and thoroughly developed characters. This show gave me something to look forward to when I was growing up, trying to figure out my life, my teenage years. Knowing that I wasn’t “weird” or “unpopular” it gave me something to smile about when a school day wasn’t so good. Didn’t matter if “it was just” a TV show it’s been so much more to me. And now as a young adult Bones has been there for me when the days seemed the hardest, navigating through life, figuring out what I want to do with it. These actors are vastly underrated and literally deserve the world. If it wasn’t for the show I wouldn’t have made some amazing friends through this fandom - on Tumblr and over Twitter. I wish the cast and crew all the best for the future in their future roles and they finally get the recognition they deserve. I will continue to follow them in their projects and will always remember them as the cast that I fell in love with when I was 13 years old.
According to the The Gentleman’s Guide "The Rules" of a Kingsman Gentleman are as follows:
(1) A gentleman never tells about conquests, private matters, or dealings. His business is nobody else’s.
(2) A gentleman doesn’t clash in public with enemies or exes, or worse, with out-of-fashion contrasts, colors or styles.
(3) A gentleman is always happy to serve, whether it’s opening the door, picking up the bill, or merely calling a cab the next morning. Ask him for help and he cannot refuse.
(4) A gentleman never reacts to rudeness. He pretends he doesn’t recognize it and moves on like it never happened, because it never should have.
(5) A gentleman is always on target with witty remarks, interesting facts, and conversation starters that bring the best out of everyone.
(6) A gentleman asks non-invasive questions to keep a conversation going and attention focused on others. He makes them feel like the most interesting person he’s ever met, whether that’s true or not.
I love how Sabrina thank to the channel just for being polite and Rowan was like GO TO HELL DISNEY CHANNEL, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT WE LOVE EACH OTHER AND OUR SHOW IS AWESOME AND IT MUST TO BE CONTINUED. Row i love u.