FIDGET PAD (by WeFidget on Amazon.com)
pardon the lighting, as it was hard to find anywhere quiet to make the video. if you see me struggling, it’s not that it’s difficult to operate but it is difficult to show it on video with one hand.
i have a bunch of fidget cube knockoffs at this point and this one is my personal favorite. this is the fidget pad by WeFidget on Amazon.com sold by ZOND, so if you get it from a different company or seller or website, it may be different from my description.
anything in brackets “[ ]” is my personal opinion and your experience may differ.
1. the joystick has a rounded top, not a flat one. here’s hoping it doesn’t become squeaky like certain other knockoffs. [i find it comfortable.]
2. two silent buttons and two loud clicky buttons. [these have a good feel of slight resistance to them, even the silent ones.]
3. two spinning “gears” that click. they resemble a combination lock. [i absolutely love this one.]
4. a silent roller with tiny bumps on it. there’s resistance when rolling it.
5. there’s a line of tactile bumps on one side of the pad. very stimulating.
6. there’s a “paddle” on one side that you can push and it will snap back into place.
8. a spinner. it has no resistance, in fact, it’s very loose - but won’t just stop in place when you spin it, it has some momentum.
9. two holes for a small lanyard, which came included for mine.
overall, i feel that this fidget pad is well thought out and well designed. it doesn’t feel cheaply made, but its durability is to be seen. the exterior is a velvety, matte plastic while the features are more of a plain shiny plastic.
also, you can fidget with this with two hands as opposed to just one. for me, it’s much more comfortable in the hand than a smaller fidget cube.
i recommend it. if you have any questions about this specific product, send me an ask. this fidget pad goes for around 12-14$.