- Me in Amon cosplay: “Hey what day is it tomorrow?”
Stranger: “Uh, Labor Day?”.
Me: “Don’t you mean, AMONDAY?”.
- Stranger: “Nightwing, why are you wearing a jacket from Attack on Titan?”.
Me: “Cause I’m a Teen Titan”.
Stranger: “Oh… OOOOHHHH!”.
- I was being comforted by friends, then someone gave us sweets and chips, then more people joined, then someone started playing their ukelele.
- While in my Eren cosplay, two girls sneaked up behind my and yelled “WHAT IS IT EREN?” and when I turned around there was a picture of Jean making that face.
- 5 ELEVATORS.
- Having someone commission some funny ideas I had and then showing them off to others and having people laugh.
- That Haru cosplayer… where do I begin? He sexually licked/drank his water while making sex faces. He did all the sexy poses. He was a really cool guy to talk to. But most importantly, while we were hugging, he started to grind on my leg and made dolphin chirping noises.
- I might have a waifu?
- Loaning a Miss Martin my spare my Attack on Titan jacket and going around as Teen Titans.
- Being recognized as PSY from Anime Fusion 2012.
- Sprinting and barley managing to jump into an elevator before it closed while screaming “JAEGAR!”.
- Making some new friends.
- Getting applause at the Rule 34 Panel from all of our hard work.
- Throwing one dollar bills at a Dipper cosplayer while she was singing the Lamby Lamby Dance.
- Not getting any sleep
- Not finishing my panels in time
- Fucking up at the omegle panel and wasted the whole panel being dumb.
- Having people barge in when I’m trying to talk to someone and have a private moment.
- Spending too much time in the hotel room working on panels
- Not getting to spend time with the person who was the main reason I was looking forward to this con.
So overall, I didn’t have the greatest time. I do however, see all of the negative things as learning opportunities. I hope everyone else had a fantastic weekend, and I’m hoping that Fusion will be the time for my redemption!