☼ Summer Bucket List ☼
No Facebook for two weeks.
2. Make a time capsule with friends.
3. Send a message in a bottle.
Go on a road trip with friends.
5. Write notes and release them in the air with balloons.
6. Shaving cream fight with friends.
7. Leave a note on somebody’s car window.
8. Go paintballing with friends.
Dance with a complete stranger.
Roast marshmallows with friends.
11. Say yes for a whole day.
12. Go to a drive in theatre with friends.
Go to a concert with friends.
14. Finish writing a story.
Have a big sleepover with friends.
Ride a Ferris wheel.
Go up a down escalator or down an up escalator.
18. Get a tan tattoo.
19. Go swimming at night with friends.
20. Doodle on a pair of white shoes.
21. Have a lemonade stand and donate the money to a charity.
22. Make a friendship bracelet for all of my friends.
23. Attempt to hold my breath for one minute underwater.
Buy a new pair of Converse.
25. Go camping in my backyard with friends.
Have awesome water balloon fight.
Be a hippy for a day.
28. Place flowers on random people’s doorsteps.
29. Go by a different name for a day.
30. Make a glitter glow jar.
31. Have a real picnic with friends.
32. Find out how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop.
33. Photo bomb a stranger.
Lose a few pounds.
35. Have a silly string fight with friends.
36. Paint my nails different every week.
Have a huge water balloon fight with friends.
38. Go trick or treating to confuse people with friends.
39. Cook an egg on the sidewalk.
40. Play hide and seek at IKEA with friends.
41. Build an awesome sand castle with friends.
42. Watch the sunrise/sunset with friends.
43. Camp in my backyard with my friends.
44. Make a summer scrapbook.
Go to a carnival with friends.
Have a pool party with a kiddie pool.
47. Chase the ice cream truck.
48. Put grapes in the sun and see if they turn into raisins.
49. Go coning with friends.
50. Finish the writing challenge.
51. Go to a midnight premiere with friends.
Play laser tag with friends.
Learn how to skateboard.
Go on a thrift store shopping spree with friends..
Melt crayons on a canvas.
Make a new friend.
57. Make a wall of inspiration.
58. Sleep under the stars with friends.
59. Flashlight tag with friends.
Earn some money.
61. Tie dye stuff with friends.
Play dry, dry, wet with friends.63. Pie someone in the face.
64. Spend a day doing anything you want by yourself.
65. Hold a “free hugs” sign in public with friends.
Write a song and sing it in public.
67. Mentos and coke with friends.
68. Buy tons of disposable cameras, print all the pictures, and decorate my room with them.
Have a nature day in the forest with friends.
70. Go to the beach at night with friends.
71. Destroy a watermelon with friends.
72. Play chubby bunny with friends.
73. Get a new piercing.
Go on an adventure with friends.
75. Fill a wall in my room with note cards that have my favorite quotes on them.
76. Walk around until I get lost with friends.
Bake a bunch of treats with friends.
78. Meet someone semi-famous.
79. Have a paint fight wearing all white with friends.
Carve my name/initials in to a tree.
81. Make a big mural painting with friends.
Talk to a stranger.
83. Tell everyone you meet you love them for an entire day.
Go somewhere new.
85. Write messages on note cards. Stick the note cards in balloons and blow them up. Hang the balloons on friends/neighbors porches. When they pop the balloon they read the secret message.
86. Finish ‘Wreck This Journal’.
Have an overnight movie marathon with friends.
88. Superglue a quarter to the ground.
Go on a nature walk.90. Try the invisible rope prank.
91. Duct tape a friend to a pole and watch them escape, or not.
92. Go an entire week without technology.
93. Cover a car in sticky notes.
Try something you have never eaten before.
95. Create a quote book with quotes you love.
96. Play messy Twister.
97. Make a short film with your friends.
98. Spend the whole day speaking with an accent.
Travel out of state with friends.100. Fill an empty mayo jar with vanilla pudding and eat it in public.
101. Walk into a crowded elevator and say “I am sure you are wondering why I gathered you all here today”
102. Buy a Penny Board.
103. Make a video completing each of the challenges.
104. Have an awesome summer.