1. Post a picture of you?
2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now?
3. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys?
4. Would you ever smile at a stranger?
5. Can you commit to one person?
6. How do you look right now?
7. What exactly are you wearing right now?
8. How often do you listen to music?
9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more?
10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2017?
11. Are you a social or an antisocial person?
12. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
13. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
14. Can you drive a stick shift?
15. Do you care if people talk badly about you?
16. Are you going out of town soon?
17. When was the last time you cried?
18. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
19. If you could change your eye color, would you?
20. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having.
22. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex?
23. Are you nice to everyone?
24. What are you sitting on right now?
25. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
28. Do you get a lot of colds?
29. Have your pants ever fallen down in public?
30. Does anyone hate you?
31. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
32. Do you like watching scary movies?
33. Are you a jealous person?
34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
35. Did you have a dream last night?
36. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to?
37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
38. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
40. Did you have a good day yesterday?
41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship?
42. Is your life anything like it was two years ago?
43. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now?
44. What’s the best part about school?
45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook?
46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school?
47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
48. Were you single over the last summer?
49. What are you supposed to be doing right now?
50. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive
K so another au I’ve been thinking about recently is about Blue Lion and why she’s the most friendliest lion out of all of them.
What if the reason why she is the friendliest Lion is because she has to be. In this au the Blue Lion is usually the first of the lions to really connect with her Paladins, and the more she connects with her Paladins, the more the paladin can use her ice powers, use her ‘magic’. But there’s a down side. Like all magic, there’s a cost. The more the paladin uses her powers, or the more deep the connection goes between her and her paladin, and sometimes if the paladin has to much stress or has a major rift in their emotions, the more likely they can becomes overwhelmed by her magic. Which can result in many different things, either their body starts to freeze, which can lead to death. Or their hearts become frozen; they can’t love or their view on love or just on the world can become twisted and cold.
She has to be the most friendliest and the easiest to accept new Paladins because she has to be.
Now I remember that there was another post about how haggar (I think that’s how you spell her name) was the original blue paladin, I don’t remember who posted it, but if you know who please tell me so I can tag them. Anyways, I’m kinda on board with Haggar being the original blue paladin, but her heart had become frozen and twisted from using blues magic too much. And because of this she joined Zarkon and helped him.
Edit: it was @ftlosd who came up with the original blue paladin theory. Wanted to give a shout out cause I absolutely love it and it helped me come up with this au, so thank you!
Now think about all of this, and then think about Lance. Who is very connected to Blue, and because of this has very easy access to Blue’s ice powers. Lance who is already dealing with anxiety and some serious self-doubt. His heart starts to slowly freeze. Now the poor boy doesn’t know this is happening, at all. And Blue tries her very best to keep him happy, because she doesn’t want to lose him, she doesn’t want to lose another paladin because of this. She loves this little Cuban boy too much. So she listens, she encourages him as much as she can, all the while knowing that their bond is getting deeper, knowing that it’s putting him more at risk.
And then Shiro disappears, and Lance knows that until hey can find Shiro, someone has to lead Voltron. And Lance sees this as his shot to finally prove that he’s worthy of being with the others, even if it’s just as a temporary leader. But Keith hen says that Shiro asked him to lead Voltron. And it break Lance’s self-esteem to new heights. Once again, Lance is second to Keith. Once again, Keith is better than him. And it freezes his heart even more.
Now fast forward, to a fight with the Galra. Lance is fighting on his own when suddenly Haggar shows up. And she can see that Lance’s heart is slowly freezing. And she sees this as an opportunity to taking down the Paladins. She starts to fight Lance, and has him cornered away from the others. She starts telling him how the others don’t need him, how he could do his planet more good by joining the Galra. At first, Lance isn’t budging, no way is he going to join the bad guys, but then she starts talking about how Keith is so much better than him, how everyone thinks so, how he would always come up short compared to Keith. But if he joined the Galra, she could help him prove to everyone how he was better than Keith, that she could help him beat Keith and finally prove himself. She says that if he joined the Galra, they would leave his planet alone, that it would be safe. And Lance hesitates. He can’t really see a down side at first, but before he can say anything, Keith’s voice comes up on the radio, kind of berating Lance for disappearing on the team, to get back to the others before he does any more damage. And that makes lance snap. He takes Haggar up on her offer, it doing this makes his heart freeze.
Not completely, but just enough to twist his judgement.
And all the others hear are Blue’s pained roars as another one of her Paladins are lost to the darkness that hovers over all of her paladins.
That’s all I got for now, but there might be more coming sooner or later.
I wanted to do something silly for February (and not because of Freshuary XD that just coincidence) so I drawn the most radical skelly bringing luvv and joy to us all. Since the character belongs to @loverofpiggies, then its more than obvious that the wallpaper is FREE for everyone! Enjoy it :D
The title of the chapter where Haise first met Touka
(and the one he instantly fell for her) is called:
feelings Haise felt for Touka were inherited from Kaneki. It just happens that,
since Haise didn’t have any memories of his past, he also didn’t have any
issues that would make him lock is feelings deep down on his heart.
Kaneki had a lot to deal, Haise was just Haise, which made his feelings for her
more obvious and transparent.
Haise may be “““diferent”””, but the heart is the same.
something we casually forget about PINOF 4. this was taken during 2012, aka, the sad years of phan. you can tell how internally uncomfortable they were and unnaturally more skinny than usual. but still in that time, screenshots like this were taken. dan lovingly smiling at Phil from behind while phil flashes that gorgeous smile. in little parts throughout the video, you can still see how much they love each other. whether it’s romantic gazes or the “ i feel special” “you are” moments, dan and phil have always stuck together through thick and thin, no matter how bad the times were. although those times were tough but they still showed affection, nowadays, looking at PINOF 8 and furthermore, they’re now open about their love. whether it’s romantic or simply friendly, just look at them now. we’re all so proud of their perseverance. we must, as the phandom, their source of views and support, must always stay by their side and encourage them. they have a healthy happy relationship together and it is our responsibility to help them stay positive. the last thing we want is another 2012, the sad year, we want to extend dan and phil’s legacy and make it a happy one. throughout time, specifically 2009-2011 is where you could tell they didn’t care. they didn’t care what people thought of them, they didn’t care if their relationship was open. during the tragic year of 2012, the boys drifted apart. but they have such a connection that, in the photo above, they cannot break. no matter how secretive they want to be, or sad they are, dan will still gaze fondly at phil, and phil will occasionally flash the love eyes himself, whilst providing us all with his perfect smile. no matter how broken they are, i know dan and phil have a bond that they can’t break. so here’s the message. don’t be someone you’re not. never give up. find that one person that will make your life a dream come true. grow a bond like Dan and Phil.