Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 12 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 12 people and link them to the post.
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them.
Am I supposed to answer the current questions too? What do I do?
Okay… never mind… I’ll just answer them…
1. Sea or mountain? Errrr… I can’t swim and I get seasick easily so I guess mountain? LOL!
2. If you were a taste, what would it be? Something not edible so people won’t eat me? (if you think this answer is familiar, you are probably right. I stole from a famous goober *winks*)
3. If you had to eat only one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? Nutella, obviously.
4. What was the last book you read? Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia but I read it halfway through before I completely gave up. LOL!
5. And the last film you saw? Now You See Me. It’s a really good, enjoyable film, if you have not watched it yet :)
6. Favorite song? Oh man.. my list is endless but song of the day today for me would be Meteor Shower by Owl City because it reminds me of this beautifully done fanvid of Michael Jones and Gavin Free from Achievement Hunter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwwWg3eT8QY
7. Which countries would you like to visit? All. LOL! Again, the list is endless but top of the list would be New York City and London.
8. And which one have you already visited? Does Malaysia count? LOL!
9. Would you like to dye your hair? In which colour? Eh no… I have dyed my hair dark purple before and then dark brown. And because of that, now that I re-dyed my hair back to my natural colour, when it grows out, my hair is dark brown. LOL!
10. Would you like to live in a fictional world? Which one? Harry Potter. It would be so easy for me if I’m angry at someone. LOL! I would just wave my wand at him/her. Haha!
11. In this fictional world would you be yourself or would you be different? Obviously, I would be a witch. Duh! LOL!
12. Do you like someone at the moment? Like… like-like someone? LOL! Like real someone-someone? No.
1) Favourite childhood movie? Hmmm… The Little Rascals and Home Alone 1 and 2. I would watch these movies repeatedly and I wouldn’t get sick of it.
2) Horoscope sign Cancer :)
3) What is the fifth line of whatever book is near you say? I don’t have a book near me but does a fanfic count? LOL! If it’s okay then the fifth line would be “His heightened emotions channel through this bubbling storm of anger and it spurts out over random misfortune.”
4) Would you rather live without TV or music? Without TV. I can’t live without music.
5) Turn Ons ;) Sense of humour and intelligence. Not necessarily a genius but someone who can carry a conversation and I can easily talk to about anything without feeling weird or awkward.
6) Turn Off ): No sense of humour, homophobic, sexist, cannot carry a conversation.
7) Who or what can always put a smile on your face or make you laugh? Cute puppies and kitties videos, Darren Criss being a goober, Chris Colfer being adorable, Michael Jones’ Rage Quit, Gavin Free being ridiculous, both Michael and Gavin being adorable together because they know and enjoy people shipping them together.
8) Most common used word Like. LOL!
9) What language would you most like to be fluent in? French and Spanish. I took French before but I just forgot everything. Sigh…
10) Who is your hero? Who do you look up to? J.K. Rowling. I know she had a difficult past but she somehow survived that and persevered and look where she is now. It’s really inspiring for me.
11) Do you hold grudges or take revenge? I’m a Cancerian. I hold grudges. But I don’t take revenge. I just remember what was done to me and it would be difficult for me to be okay with the person anymore.
12) Traits you look for in a partner This would be similar to turn ons. Someone who has a sense of humour and can carry a conversation. I also need to be comfortable with the person. My idea of a relationship is someone who is my other half but I don’t have to change myself to fit him but somehow our traits align and we fit together.
New Questions from moi!
1. Choose any three living people in this world and tell me who would you fuck, marry and kill.
2. Favourite movie?
3. Favourite TV show?
4. Favourite quote?
5. Favourite person ever? (Dead or alive)
6. Favourite book?
7. What is your pet peeve?
8. What keeps you sane?
9. What is the first line of the third paragraph of a book near you? If you don’t have a book near you, a fanfic will suffice.
10. Three things that you want to do in your life that you haven’t done yet.
11. If you could only take three things with you to a deserted island, what would they be?
12. If you could have sex with only one person ever in this entire planet, who would it be?