1. Denial: you’re probably thinking “Hey, he’s pretty cool but I dunno if he’s bias material”
2. Bargaining: this is when you’ve realized you’ve fallen for your type again. “Dammit I did not need another adorable leader. WHY IS IT ALWAYS THE LEADER.”
3. Acceptance honeymoon: that perfect stage where you’re 100% happy and every day is a new discovery. “He likes puppies!?! I LOVE PUPPIES WE ARE SOULMATES.”
4. The first bias crisis: generally this is with the release of a new music video or photoshoot. Suddenly you’re looking at another member going “Was he always hot? I mean. I don’t like him like that I have a bias but was he always this hot!?!”
5. Aggressive denial: when you go back through old music videos and suddenly that other member is all you can see. “HOLY SHIT ARE YOU HERE!? AGAIN!? WE’RE GUNNA BE LIKE THIS!?! NO!”
6. Acceptance crisis: When you start getting tagged in posts about that other member you realize you’ve shown a little bit too much of what’s going on in your heart. “I mean. It’s fine. It’s not like he’s my bias he’s just hot. Whatever.”
7. Zen state: it’s totally okay to have a bias wrecker, right? I mean how can you not? You realize you have two types maybe. “Who can resist him I mean have you heard him sing? Perfection. He’s my bias’s bias.”
8. Secondary crisis: when you’ve finally accepted you have a big heart and room for two but then a CF comes out and you get those cold sweats like for another member. “Shit. Shit he’s really hot. Okay wait. Shit.”
9. Aggressive bargaining: you can do this right? You’ll just accept a double bias with a new bias wrecker. “They’re a two for one anyway. It doesn’t count when they’re married.”
10. Mass chaos: when you kind of feel like a juggler at the circus with the way you’re tossing around bias feels. Every new update is panic inducing. “THEY’RE ALL SO HOT WHY!?! HOW!?!! I CANNOT DEAL WITH THIS!?”
11. Final acceptance. When you can’t see a world where you don’t love all of those kids with all of your heart and soul.
Imagine coming home with Loki after a party. You’re drunk, tired, and just want to go to sleep. You’re going to throw yourself onto the bed when you’re stopped by Loki, who makes you sit down instead. Carefully, he changes you into your nightwear, takes off your makeup, and brushes your hair - all while listening to your sleepy rambles and complaints. Finally getting you both in bed, he kisses your forehead as you snuggle next to him. However, before falling asleep you mutter, for the first time, that you love him.