noah fence but she’s so cute n her hands are so nice (dem veins im?), i saw this pic while i was at work n i almost choked n im still shooketh after 12 hours, goodbye my friends write on my headstone that i was too gay to function
how can we be so sure that Aries was poisoned?” Melissa asked. “I mean,
figuring what happened not last case but the case before, I don’t think it’s a
good assumption to make that Aries was poisoned by someone. She’s smarter than
that, she wouldn’t accept anything off of anyone, especially not seeing as
though the main motive was her betrayal.”
was a glass bottle broken in the nurse’s office, one which matched the poison
bottles in the chemistry lab.” Elettra pointed out, folding her arms. “Why
would that be there if it wasn’t used? Bearing in mind that it was empty too.”
“I have had the privilege of meeting so many young girls that have visited set this season and I’m always blown away by their faces when they see the cape and the ’S’ and the whole costume and just how excited they are to be there. That is really moving and I always kind of… have to go to my trailer and cry a little bit.” [x]
Except for the whole murder thing, Courtney James seemed like a lovely young woman. She was bright, articulate, a dedicated college student and well liked waitress at a popular restaurant.
I met her when she was sitting in an interrogation room at the precinct. She was a bit on the larger side, dressed conservatively in pastel colors and minimal makeup, and when I came in, she introduced herself with a polite smile, as if we were meeting for a job interview as opposed to a police investigation. She had declined to have an attorney present, so I got right to business.
“It is hard to articulate the way that feels. You know, I’m putting on tights and it feels like I’m putting on something like I used to when I took dance class. But then, you get the cape and I turn around and look in the mirror and I see the “S” and something clicks inside. And there’s… it just really does transform… internally. It’s hard… it’s impossible not to feel empowered and to feel hope and strength and brave when I’m wearing it. I feel like a different person.” – Melissa Benoist on how was it when she first put on the Supergirl costume.
[TW 6B SPOILERS] According to someone who has the script for 6x20:
- Derek comes back because one of the Hales die.
- There’s a lot of Lydia, Stiles, Scott and Derek screentime.
- Stiles and Derek are in a scene with Scott. (I’m not sure if they’re in any others.)
- Stydia will be endgame. There is no rain kiss but they have boyfriend/girlfriend banter.
- Jackson comes back.
- Mason and Corey are endgame.
- Derek gets a happy ending.
- There’s a flash forward and Scott is successful and married in it but they don’t say who he’s married to.
- Theo helps Liam’s pack, hence all the old characters coming back for one final battle.
- There will be no Kira, unfortunately.
- Episode is Hale centric.
- Melissa and Chris are also endgame.
- Parrish gets a final scene with the sheriff but his story really isn’t wrapped up, or something.
- There’s a flash forward.
- The ending is epic.