1) If Sara was only looking to find what was in the old Radley Sanitarium, then why was she stalking Emily?
2) How exactly did Alex end up in possession of Charlotte’s belongings?
3) How did Charlotte find out about what Melissa did to Bethany “that night”?
4) Was it Avery threatening Melissa about the tape of her confessing to burying Bethany? And if so, how did Alex find out about that tape?
5) How was Charlotte making regular visits to the Amish farm with Archer, considering she was in Welby?
6) How did Alison not know about those visits to the Amish farm, considering it was stated that Charlotte was only released on time for Christmas?
7) How did Alison know Charlotte was at the church?
8) How did Alison not know about the phone call between Mona and Charlotte?
9) If Noel did kill Sara because of something about the Carrissimi group, why would Jenna outright tell Caleb that she was lying?
10) How did Alex know about Emily being late for her test in 7x04?
11) How did Charlotte find out she was adopted?
12) How did Jessica get the picture of Red Coat at the graveyard?
13) Why were Noel and Archer in contact with each other?
14) Who used Archer’s identity to travel to France?
15) Where did Mary go after she killed Jessica?
16) When did Mary find out Charlotte was alive?
17) How did Mona know about the recording of Peter and Mary discussing Jessica’s death?
18) If Alex was working separately from Archer, why did Archer immediately think Alison killed Charlotte after Alex was in possession of Alison’s red jacket?
19) If Mary wasn’t working with Alex, then why was she at the blind school in 7x10?
20) If Mary didn’t find out about Alex until a few weeks ago, then how did she know where Archer was buried in 7x19?
21) Wren and Alex were in a relationship around the time of 4B. However, Melissa was with Wren in London at this time!
Add to this list!