this is a thing
Tagged by: @mel-tokio
Five things you’ll find in my bag:
- Good luck charm from Itsukushima Shrine
- A few pens
- Planner notebook - For recording critical things if my phone dies.
Five things you’ll find in my bedroom:
- A bed
- Some framed anime art posters
- My internetting from bed tablet
- Lots of USB cords to charge my things
- A nightstand I made in shop class back in high school
Five things I’ve always wanted to do:
- Go to Venice for an ARIA pilgrimage.
- Travel around the world meeting internet friends.
- Get a paper published in Nature / Science / JACS.
- See the milky way with my own eyes.
- Have a little garden.
Five things that make me feel happy:
- Clear night skies
- Walking around botanical gardens
- Baking - I saw this on a shirt so I can’t claim credit for this – “Baking is chemistry for hungry people”
Five things I’m currently into:
- ARIA and other iyashikei anime
- Kantai Collection
- The Expanse novels and TV adaptation
- fault series (STP Hype!!)
Five things on my to do list:
- Prepare for Anime Expo and eventually Otakon
- Clean the apartment. It’s about that time.
- Catch up on my game and VN backlog
- Level my team in preparation for the Kancolle 2017 Summer Event
- I think I have a paper that I should get ready to be writing too.