Could u do a request of MC finding out one of the RFA members was someone that she or the other hated each other for just a misunderstanding and how did they eventually get along by explaining whats going on? Thanks ^^! A small scenario would be great for this.
I really need to learn how to do small :p Hope u still like this ^^
RFA and MC with a rough start
- He was at this club with some actor fellas
- He was heading to the bathroom, when this tipsy girl bumped to him
- “Tipsy” was being kind, she could barely stand, he held her and helped her sit on the floor, looking around if someone could help him, she looked like she was about to pass out.
- “What the fuck do you think you’re doing?” you showed up of a sudden, wrath in your eyes.
- “I was… I was just helping her. It’s not what you’re thinking, lady. I…” he tried to explain, but he knew what this looked like, he would probably think the same… but you looked at him like you were disgusted. Did he really look like someone to take advantage of a drunk girl? Like… a rapist?
- You helped your friend get up and took her away from there, from him. He wanted to help you two to find a cab. “You’ve done enough for tonight, pervert!”
- And you already knew it was a misunderstanding, your friend was conscious enough to explain to you the whole ordeal, you wanted to go back and apologize, but you were already in the cab.
- He would probably have told you the same he’s telling now: “There’s nothing to apologize, I know how guys are and you couldn’t possibly know. Your friend was lucky she had someone like you to take care of her, babe!”
- He was playing LOLOL, facing this rival team.
- His crew ended up losing this round
- His team fellas were pretty conformed, but he was sure this one user was using a cheat code
- He confronted the user on a chat where both teams were hanging out and talking shit through the headsets, and the user, with a very teasing and girly tone, didn’t deny…
- “Bitch!” That’s the first time he uses this word, that’s how PISSED he is!
- “I’m still online, asshole.” And you turned it off. Ohh! Were you mad? Well, so was he, but he felt like a prick by offending a girl like this.
- Yoosung immediately recognized your voice and apologized a million times when you two met. You giggled, it was no biggie, girls are called worse things in games like this, and… you really cheated…
- “I KNEW IT!” he said, matter of factly. “So, uhm… can you show me the code you used?”
- C & R was having this event outdoors.
- She was working backstage
- You were also working, but to the company responsible for providing food.
- You didn’t have a name tag or anything that could identify you as someone from the staff, so she assumed you were one very lost guest
- You protested as she tried to politely remove you from backstage, but she kept saying that without identification, you couldn’t be there. She thought you were just another woman trying to reach Jumin…
- “Fine. I’ll go! You’re just as incompetent as everybody in my department. Good bye!” Oh my… did you just quit your job? Apparently, you did, as you walked away from there, she could read the company’s name on the back of your shirt… ohhhhh
- Well, you hated that job, their incompetence of not even giving you proper identification (like, one that didn’t involve you pointing to your back all the time) was just the tip of the iceberg.
- She still apologizes, she just had to look at your back! That whole scene could be avoided. You apologize too, it’s pretty obvious now you don’t think she’s incompetent at all!
- She shrugs and just hugs you: “So, before you helped me quit my bad job, I helped you quit yours?” Yeah… something like this…
- It was a business party, he was talking with this old man
- “Okay, business aside. Have you met my sweetheart, mr . Han?” the acquaintance asked Jumin. “MC, sweetie… come here!”
- Oh, you are… young, very young! Too young to this guy, actually. “Nice to meet you, Mr. Han. Daddy, can I get you anything to drink?” you turn to the old man. Daddy? Gross, have you no shame of saying things like that in public?
- You and Jumin bumped into each other at the bar a little later. He’s still a little uncomfortble from what he heard before…
- “Hope daddy isn’t being too insistent on that deal, Mr. Han. Be patient, okay? He can be a little of a control freak, but he’ll give in if you act nice.” you smile sweetly, there’s that word again… you have no chill, do you?
- He judged you silently for the rest of the night, even when you weren’t close to your… “daddy”. Ugh… he hated women like that, he was glad you were taken, otherwise his own father could show up to snatch you away any minute, you were just his type…
- It took him a while to recognize you, he was probably a little tipsy that night, it took you to start call him “daddy” for him to remember… “He really is my father, Jumin. Like, the man married to my mother.” You laughed, he wasn’t used to feel this embarrassed, was he blushing?
- You just laughed, this was funny because your father was trying his best to set you two up that night, okay, now Jumin is definitely blushing.
- “I mean… you see the irony in all of this, don’t you… daddy?” “MC, please…” he’s red as fuck, you broke him!
- He was on a mission on this host club.
- His target was a guy who worked for the government and was dealing with a lot of confidential information regarding the national forces.
- You are one of the hostesses, the guy asks for your company. Well, this is a host club… but this is troublesome for Seven, ugh… he needed the guy alone.
- So he goes in your way and tells the guy he saw you first. “That’s… not how it works, sir.” You say politely. “Really? Not even if I buy his drinks and ours?” Wow, was he that interested in your company? You weren’t sure, but your boss told you to stop being stupid and going with the ginger guy.
- Well, you should have stayed with the first guy, this one was boring, he wasn’t asking for any booze, he just ordered Dr. Pepper and stared at his phone the whole time. You tried your best to talk to him and be nice and all he told you was: “Don’t need to be nice to me, I’ll still pay you, don’t worry.” He wasn’t even looking at you…WHAT A PRICK!
- “You know, when I saw you in the CCTV and figured who you were, I was really embarrassed, but I… wanted to take the opportunity to finally be a little nice to you…”
- “And look how that turned out, huh?” you were obviously referring to those days at Rika’s apartment… shit! Are you still mad?
- “Of course not, silly! I’m just joking! And truth be told… it was my best fee ever! That guy drank so much he threw up at my colleague’s dress! So… you saved me from that one.”
- “Well, I… got a good fee for that mission too…” you two give a high-five.