Hi! What high end foundation would you recommend that's not heavy on my skin but has medium coverage? I've always used bb's but I want a little more coverage than usual.
Hello! Natural looking, medium coverage foundations are my foundations of choice on a day to day basis so I may or may not have tried all of them…
Try foundations like
- Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua (slight sheen/dew)
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Definition Liquid Makeup (satin finish)
- NARS Sheer Matte (or Glow depending on what finish you want)
- Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation (satin finish)
- Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Fluid (soft matte finish)
All these foundations are more lightweight, liquidy so they’ll feel super weightless on the skin yet still have enough coverage and pigment to cover scars and such (which I have). They are almost all satin finishes which is the finish of natural skin, not dewy nor too matte so they look super natural like a BB cream.
I’d recommend going to Sephora or Nordstrom and getting a few samples of a few before you buy! :)