What can be seen in The Sims 4 Demo CAS
I and a few other lucky people were invited to experience the demo CAS before it was released worldwide, even though I am never chosen or picked for anything I don’t really find this fair, many people out there love the sims franchise and weren’t selected to try out the demo, so I decided to make a post listing all I’ve seen in the demo so far.
Nine walk styles:
Three voice pitches:
- Men: Clear, Warm, Brash
- Women: Sweet, Melodic, Lilted
Aspirations now feature branches that include other aspirations within a category, I’ve included all aspirations as well as branches that were seen within the demo below, along with the aspiration/bonus trait that if given as well.
- Athletic – Body Builder: High Metabolism
- Creativity – Painter Extraordinaire, Musical Genius, Bestselling Author: Muser
- Deviance – Public Enemy, Chief of Mischief: Dastardly
- Family – Successful Lineage, Big Happy Family: Domestic
- Food – Master Chef, Master Mixologist: Essence of Flavor
- Fortune -Fabulously Wealthy, Mansion Baron: Business Savvy
- Knowledge - Renaissance Sim, Nerd Brain, Computer Whiz: Quick Learner
- Love- Hopeful Romantic, Soulmate: Alluring
- Nature- Freelance Botanist, The Curator, Angling Ace: Collector
- Popularity- Joke Star, Party Animal, Friend to the World: Gregarious
Four different sub-categories, three trait slots(not including the aspiration/bonus trait)
- Emotional: Active, Cheerful, Creative, Genius, Gloomy, Goofball, Hot-Headed, Romantic, Self-Assured
- Hobby: Art Lover, Foodie, Bookworm, Geek, Music Lover, Perfectionist
- Lifestyle: Ambitious, Childish, Clumsy, Glutton, Insane, Lazy, Loves Outdoors, Materialistic, Neat, Slob, Snob
- Social: Bro, Evil, Family-Oriented, Good, Hates Children, Loner, Mean, Non-committal, Outgoing
- Women: 9 Short Hairstyles, 7 Medium Hairstyles, 18 Long Hairstyles
- Men: 10 Short Hairstyles, 7 Medium Hairstyles, 5 Long Hairstyles, 14 Facial Hairstyles
- Women: 6 Skin Details
- Men: 6 Skin Details
- Women: 16 Tattoo Options
- Men: 10 Tattoo Options
- Women: 5 Jackets, 4 T-Shirts, 4 Sweaters, 8 Tanks, 3 Suit Jackets, 2 Bras, 1 Vest, 1 Pants, 5 Skirts, 9 Shorts, 2 Jeans, 1 Underwear, 15 Full Body Outfits.
- Men: 5 Jackets, 6 T-Shirts, 4 Sweaters, 1 Tank, 11 Button-Ups, 1 Sweatshirt, 5 Suit Jackets, 1 Polo, 8 Pants, 4 Shorts, 3 Jeans, 2 Cropped Pants, 1 Underwear,3 Full Body Outfits.
- Women: 3 Brimmed, 4 Baseball
- Men: 2 Brimmed, 4 Baseball
- Women: 5 Earrings, 6 Glasses, 4 Necklaces, 8 Bracelets, 1 Gloves, 4 Rings, 9 Leggings, 6 Socks
- Men: 3 Earrings, 5 Glasses, 1 Necklace, 6 Bracelets, 3 Rings, 3 Socks
- Women: 2 Sandals, 1 Flat, 1 Loafer, 2 Slippers, 6 Heels, 2 Wedges, 5 Sneakers, 5 Boots
- Men: 1 Sandal, 4 Loafers, 2 Slippers, 7 Sneakers, 4 Boots
- Women: 8 Eye shadows, 6 Eyeliner, 1 Blush, 2 Lipstick
- Men: 3 Eye shadows, 4 Eyeliner(The Sims 4 does not include blush or lipstick for male Sims)
Most of everything has multiple color options. I am not sure if everything listed above is all that is going to appear in the base game itself, though if memory serves, some of the outfits (tops, pants, etc) I’ve seen in the very few trailers that were released do not appear in the demo CAS. It’s also worth mentioning that the library feature that was shown in the most recent trailer is included in the demo, the gallery is included, as well as a bin to save families made within the demo, hopefully, my fingers are crossed, the sims created in the demo can be carried over to the game itself, but I’m skeptical, and don’t know for sure. Multiple shades of eye colors and skin colors appear, though I did not include them in the list above.