🌓 First Quarter Moon Magic: Positivity Blend Meditation Spell
- dried rose petals (red, yellow, or white are best)
- dried and ground sage
- dried lavender
- dried and baked blueberries
- dried dandelion heads + buds
- pink or white salt selenite (if you have selenite candle holders this will do)
- white, black, and purple candles (1-2 of each)
- a pentacle (wood or silver works best)
- a wooden bowl or glass jar to store ingredients (this works best if you’ve cleansed this prior to performing the spell; if using a jar, you will not need to seal it after you have performed the spell
Pro Tip: Cleaning up your space for meditation can help with this, as getting rid of clutter makes a difference in your overall mood.Light your candles; layer your ingredients:
- prior to layering, take a couple of minutes to relax your body starting from your face to your toes
- layer order: lavender, sage, blueberries, rose petals, dandelions
- repeat until you’ve used all ingredients
- Place your tool items around you in the order that feels the most secure. Your candles should form either a triangle or circle around you. **Please ensure that you remain cognizant of your surroundings so as to prevent accidents/fires.**
Steps to cast the spell (read thoroughly prior to casting):
- Close your eyes and picture the candle flames in your mind - notice how they gently flicker and move with the air around it. Now imagine the flames slowing in movement and gradually reaching a calm normality.
- Notice how the heat of the flame melts the wax in to liquid just below the wick and the light refraction of the flame illuminates the color of the wax of each candle.
- You see soft tones of purple, creamy white, and obsidian black. Feel your energy transferring from the white candle in to the black candle, and dance around the purple candle’s flame.
- Your energy is now one with the candles, and it gently makes its way around the bowl/jar with your ingredients; notice how this energy wisps very thoughtfully and with purpose.
- Your energy is soft purple and gold whirl, and fluidly begins to seep in to the dried ingredients, steadily filling the bowl/jar.
- It begins to calm, filtering out negative thoughts and insecurities you have recently endured. Your energy is a feathery and milky combination of purple, gold, and matte black.
- Your energy reminds you of your beauty and your inner peace.