man. you know what I really wanna do? make a comedy play/tv show script about being in a system.
because let’s be honest, it’s not a dangerous thing, dramatic yes, confusing yes, but not dangerous to people outside of your system.
BUT IT CAN BE HILARIOUS
- “Wait, WHAT DO YOU MEAN (bilingual alter) WON’T WAKE UP WE HAVE A TEST TODAY!!!!!”
- “…who put the body on a roof again?”
- “GODDAMMIT (teenage alter) WHAT DID WE TELL YOU”
- “…no, no (little), go to bed, it’s past your–No you can’t stay up the body is doing adult stuff– JUST GO TO BED!”
- “questions we ask the host:
what’s for dinner?
what’s this word?
how do we talk to this person?
what’s the equasion for this?
things we ask (older alter):
where’s the host?”
- “okay, careful, careful, careful…AND WE’VE OFFICIALLY GOTTEN OUT OF BED, GOOD WORK PEOPLE, I’M PROUD OF YOU!”
- “why is everyone asleep it’s literally 7pm?”
- “why is everyone awake it’s literally 3am?”
- “can everybody shut up I’m trying to front”
- “CAN EVERYBODY SHUT UP THIS IS IMPORTANT”
- arguments about what to do
- including over what we eat
- arguments over going to friends’ houses