I really hope fangirl doesn’t portray young female fans in a negative light, like we already have this stereotype attached to us which causes us and the bands we like not to get the respect we deserve, and I hope it gives more of a realistic light to how we actually are, like it’s not all screaming and crying over some guy in a band cause you wanna marry him (well sometimes it is I guess) but the music comes first. the music always comes first. that’s why we’re here in the first place.
I was tagged by @burningblake (*sends hugs and your favorite ice cream*) thank you very much!!!!
Once you get this you have to say five things you like about yourself, publicly. Then, you have to send this to ten of your favorite followers. (non-negotiable, positivity is cool~) 🌈🌈
(As the titles says BB called it self-positivity, but watch me being a little poop and failing on it miserably.)
1. I am a good person to strike up a conversation with, I am a good listener and open to different opinions.
2. Most of the time, I’m calm and collected.
3. I wanna believe(!!) I have a good taste in music and everything art related!
4. Also I’m an easy person, meaning you can leave me in home for days and I won’t complain (aka. house cat), just make sure there’s food, and good company, either that is a person or a good book, it doesn’t matter.
5. I am generally a good person (I hope…). Wanna believe a decent friend and sister/daughter. (Sometimes I’m bad…) I’m good at video games, leave me alone, okay?
Yo, can we stop labeling Angelina Jolie’s kid as transgender based solely on the fact that she prefers typically ~masculine~ clothes and an off-handed quote from Brad Pitt about something silly his child said that’s like 5 fucking years old?
Especially when in recentinterviews Angelina herself has called Shiloh Shiloh and refers to her with female pronouns?
Stop picking a gender identity for an 8 year old that you don’t even fucking know.
you see the only reason i keep on talking about how short i am is because i’m incredibly insecure about being short. i’m surrounded by tall people and i constantly feel like the weird one out. i feel like if i keep on talking about it, i will somehow, gradually, be more confident about it. i’m sorry if i sound shallow or annoying but it’s just how i deal with it.