Okay. So. Whether you’re a little without a CG or a CG who has no idea how to care for a little, odds are you’ve at some point had trouble figuring out a point system that works! This is the one I used when I was a little and may use again when I find a little!
There are a few categories. Each category allows you to earn a certain number of points.
Other: (This category should be tailored to fit you individually! I’ll include mine as an example though.)
Did homework = 8 points
Room was clean at the end of the day = 5 points
Showered = 1 point
Washed face twice = 3 points
Brushed teeth twice = 3 points
Exercised or danced = 3 points
Read a chapter of a book = 1 point per chapter
You’re supposed to aim for a certain number of points a day. Like, 30 points is good, but 40 points is great! If you reach that, you can cash it in for small treats, or you can go the extra mile and get 250-300 points total for the week!
Extra desert = 40 points
Pack of stickers = 40 points
New stuffie = 100 points
New coloring book = 100 points
New onsie/diaper/binkie= 300 points
The points for the rewards are set really high so that rewards still feel special, and you don’t have to break the bank, haha.
10 things I learned in my first seven months of college
1. just because you walk to all your classes doesn’t mean you’re immune to the freshman fifteen, turns out, you actually have to exercise
2. the freshman fifteen can be the freshman zero, to the freshman fifty, not gonna lie, it all depends on you
3. just don’t even think about leaving your dorm or your apartment without all relevant chargers and headphones, you’ll regret it, and even though you think you’re gonna come back to your dorm soon your probably won’t
4. you’ll probably oversleep if you take a nap between your classes, or you’ll have to sprint to make it in time
5. if attendance is required, just go, even if attendance isn’t requirED JUST GO
6. even if you have readings assigned per class, don’t wait until the test to read them all, if you wanna wait, read a week’s readings at a time, do not wait until the test if you don’t have to!
7. if you have a FULL meal plan, and haven’t eaten 2-3 meals a day there, don’t waste your money on fast food unless absolutely necessary, i know dining hall food gets annoying but just eat it, your wallet will thank you eventually
8. you probably won’t dress up more than 4-5 times a month to go to class, make sure your sweatpants/leggings/gym shorts are clean
9. just set a time to wash your laundry, also don’t be afraid to take people’s clothes out, also don’t wait until your hamper is full to wash, try to wash every 1-2 weeks (including your linens!!!!!!)
10. going out the weekend before a test is noT beneficial at all
1) never eat more than your set calories a day. keep your portion sizes small so your tummy shrinks and gets used to tiny meals
2) fast at least one day a week to cleanse your body and get rid of everything icky you ingested
3) exercise every day. even if it’s just half an hour of yoga. get some activity in, skinny girls aren’t lazy
4) don’t binge, a princess would never be interested in such things
5) drink at least 2L of water every day. your skin will thank you and so will your body
6) take all your vitamins and moisturize your skin and hair!!!! you will look good and feel good and to everyone else it will appear effortless
7) don’t smoke. i know it curbs your appetite but dainty little faeries don’t taint their bodies with harmful toxins and smokers don’t smell like perfume and clouds
8) no meat or dairy!!! little ones eat fruits and veggies and are happiest when eating clean and natural. almond milk can be your friend
9) keep your room and bathroom tidy!! organizing your life organizes your mind. you are capable of keeping yourself and your space in check
10) wake up early. find a tea you love, brew yourself a cup and think about why you want this, about why you deserve this. do some squats while your water is boiling.
11) take some time each week to appreciate your progress. don’t be too hard on yourself, celebrate your determination
you will be skinny, i promise
(170806) Jooheon’s Fancafe update
(1) What ㅋㅋ These days it seems like I have a hobby of uploading what I eat ㅋㅋ My dongsaeng and I eating lunch ㅎ The best meal. What was Monbebe’s best meal today?
(3) One more ㅎㅎ
translated by fymonsta-x ϟ take out with full credit.
Mulder started, which caused Scully to jerk but not
wake up, remaining in dreamland a few more minutes as Skinner crouched in front
of him, “how’s she doing?”
“Exhausted. Hungry. Not hungry. Wishing she were
your average, every day, sane librarian or candle salewoman.”
Skinner blinked but didn’t smile, “I’ll find that
funny in a few weeks. What are you doing down here? How are the kids?”
Squeezing his partner’s upper arm lightly, “she
needed real food and a reminder that the world still exists outside the walls,”
and seeing him anxiously waiting, “and the kids are doing okay. Few bad dreams
here and there but I’ve got them talking to me and Maggie and each other so I
think they’ll be okay in the long run.” Taking in his boss with a critical eye,
“how are you?”
“We don’t talk about me, Mulder.”
“We will when you come over for dinner tonight … or
tomorrow … what time is it anyways?”
Watch arm twisting, “a little before 10. How long
had you been sitting here?”
“Stop changing the subject. You’re coming over for
dinner tomorrow night regardless of what you think you have to do instead.”
Squinting, “no arguing, Walter. You probably haven’t eaten in a few days either
and I don’t care if the world explodes around us, you need meatloaf.”
Skinner shadowed a smile at this point, “those
Scully women are rubbing off on you and don’t call me Walter.”
He stayed a few more minutes, long enough for Scully
to wake up and groan as she moved, her muscles stiff from the cold floor. Sitting
up, she blinked at her boss, “you need a vacation, sir.”
“See, she still calls me sir.”
Scully stood next, leaning on the wall for a moment
while she got her bearings, “how are things going?”
Skinner shook his head, “do you really want to
When she nodded, he told them.
Mulder crawled under the blankets at 2am, having
finally, reluctantly, left Scully’s side, first making her eat the pot roast
and potatoes, warmed in the break room microwave and consumed at a rickety
table in uncomfortable plastic chairs entirely too reminiscent of every damn
hotel they’d ever stayed in on cases.
She mentioned this, honestly comforted by the
familiarity of it and Skinner, who had taken them up on the offer to share the
food, shrugged, “I keep telling Mulder you two can spend a little more on
hotels, maybe get them with a mattress less than 30 years old but he keeps insisting
on the Davy Crockett lodges of the world.”
Skinner finally smiled, realizing he started a fire,
and quietly filled his mouth with potatoes, shooting glances between his
favorite pair. He watched them lightly spar, slinging pathetically diluted
barbs at one another until he had to interrupt, “I’ve seen you argue much
better than this. Am I to expect that now you’re a thing that you’ll be
treating each other with kid gloves or is it just a ‘now’ thing and I’ll be
seeing fiery, raining hell from you both in the very near future?”
Scully laughed, her ears not used to the sound, and nudging
Mulder under the table with her foot, “I’ll kick his ass both verbally and
physically next week, sir, whether he deserves it or not.”
“That was my foot, Agent Scully.”
“Oh. Sorry, Walter.”
Skinner groaned, eyes closing as he blindly fed
another forkful into his mouth, “you, too, really?”
“Stuff happens, Walter.”
“Be quiet, Mulder.”
Scully trudged into the house late that afternoon,
instantly swarmed by littles and seeing their faces for the first time in
almost three days, her throat constricted, superimposing charred flesh onto
cherubic countenances. Mulder watched her transform in a heartbeat, eyes widening,
face paling, hands rigid and he reached over short heads to take her shoulder,
“come here, Scully. Kids, why don’t you go out back for a few minutes and let
Aunt Dana relax, okay? We’ll be there in a little bit.”
Betsy, beautiful, blunt, Betsy, from the land of
5-year old honesty, turned Toby around, “Aunt Dana wants to cry. We gotta go.”
Mulder ruffled her hair with his free hand as she skirted
by him, “never grow up, Bets.”
Already following the crowd to the kitchen, she
called a cheerful, “Okay,” before disappearing through the door.
Once alone, Mulder took Scully’s face in her hands,
“do you want to go upstairs for an epic breakdown or can you hold it together
enough to go outside with the crowd? It’s up to you and I’ll follow you
wherever you need to go. No judging, just hugs and possible kissing depending
on the level of snot running out of your nose.”
A gurgled, strainingly pathetic chuckle emerged
before she bit her lip, “upstairs if you don’t mind.”
Removing hands to hips, he turned her, waiting until
she’d kicked her shoes off to move her to the stairs, “lead on.”
The tears started on the fifth step and by the time
they’d invaded her old room, the floodgates broke, sobs into his shoulder
soaking his shirt in seconds. Not sure if exhaustion played a role in her
breaking, he held her close, waiting until her shuddering body came back under
control before, “did something else happen or is this just three-day
accumulation of ‘the world is shit and I haven’t slept at all’?” Leaving her
forehead on his chest, she spoke so quietly he had to force his neck down, get
his ear closer to her mouth, “what?”
“The last two days have been people I recognized
names of but have never met but today, I ID’d Skinner’s secretary as well as
that girl Holly from the Pusher case and Bill Tarkin from accounting.”
Mulder deflated, the air rushing from his lungs as
his shoulders sagged, “damn it. Did you tell Skinner yet?”
Scully shook her head into him, “no. I should have
told him when I found out but I just … I couldn’t do it … not then.” Pulling
back, she looked up at him, his jaw square, his stubble evident, “but I should
tonight, after dinner.”
“Would you like me to?”
Kissing the dent in his chin, “yes, but I’ll do it
Eyes roaming over her face, taking in every possible
and impossibly detail, he landed on her lips, washed out, cracked, chapped, “I
would like to marry you right now, please.”
Her palms slid up his sides, arms, shoulders, to
cross in a hug behind his head, “can I at least shower first?”
Whispering in her ear, “I’d take one with you if I
could but I imagine the gang needs some supervision.”
Not letting him go just yet, “where’s mom?”
“Out in the back as well, probably encouraging
mischief and mayhem.”
One kiss below his ear, “go break up the tomfoolery
while I clean up. I’ll be down in a few.”
A critical look aimed in her direction, “are you
sure? You can take as long as you need to. I got this parenting thing handled
like you can’t even imagine.”
Instead of the smile he hoped to elicit, a far-off
look fluttered through her gaze, “I know,” before she turned in his arms and
headed to the hall.
ok so, like, all might doesn’t have a stomach. right?
people who don’t have a stomach have to eat A LOT. Not like huge meals, that’s impossible, but a small meal every 2 or so hours. Plus every meal has to “count” because that’s your energy for those 2 hours and your chance to actually gain nutrients. Doctors actually really want people who have no stomach to add things like butter or oil to their foods because they fucking need every calorie they can get but don’t want them to waste a 2-hour time slot with just nutrient-low foods.
Basically I think that All Might has super weird eating habits. If you see him there is a 50% chance that he is currently eating something. He keeps food literally everywhere. Like, those cargo pants? All those pockets are exclusively filled with protein bars.
The staff fridge has an entire shelf dedicated to him, as per the Principal’s suggestion. His desk? His classroom? Snacks. just. Everywhere. Most of it is healthy, like protein bars, meal replacement shakes, or dried fruit. But, sometimes he just wants a fucking hot pocket, leave him alone it’s the perfect size. If you see an actual meal he makes for himself you’d be shocked at how… simultaneously healthy and awful it is. Like, why the hell would anyone use bacon fat to grease an omelette pan? Or put THAT MANY green toppings on a slice of pizza? Everyone tries not to judge him… most don’t really succeed.
He has a habit of giving his students snacks if they just had a hard training or seem down (a granola bar a day keeps Dad Might from worrying about you) and no one really turns it down because, hell, it’s All might for god’s sake. Except midoriya, who knows way too much about his mentor’s health needs and will always make sure that all might has more on him before taking one.
“Good job, my boy. Have a protein bar. :)” - “You have more, right?” - “Yeah, at my desk.” - “Thanks, I’m good.” - “Oh. Okay. :(…”
He pouts about it but he knows that it’s just because midoriya cares. In fact, midoriya ends up being more help than even all might could have imagined. It was his idea to set reminders in all might’s phone so that he never misses a meal. He has been hurriedly texted to rush his mentor emergency snacks more than once, and always drops whatever he is doing to do so. He almost has more snacks in his backpack than all might, just in case. Plus, midoriya is a growing kid so he can put away a lot of food, snacks are always good to have and anytime all might gets a serving that is too big for him to finish he knows that his student will be happy to make sure it doesn’t go to waste. On the weekends they order pizza, something that works out for the both of them because midoriya could honestly finish the whole thing by himself and all might feels better about only having one slice if the rest gets finished. Though, ordering is a pain because no pizza shop is happy about putting literally every topping on a ¼th of a pizza and then just pepperoni on the other ¾ so they only order online.
Basically… i just wanna see all might have to work with his physical state more and let it become normalized, not just for him but for everyone around him.
Hey guys! My name is Jessica, I’m 21 and i started my journey at the end of February 2016. Ive always been a picky eater so for me, “over eating” isn’t what made me gain weight. It’s what I ate, because everything I put in my mouth were fried greasy foods or straight carbs! I’ve dealt with being over weight my whole life until I finally told myself that I didn’t want to be like that anymore. After a month of exercise, I stepped on the scale for the first time in a year and a half and I was 322. Seeing that number is what made me keep going. Being in the 200s is a scary thing let alone the 300s so that did it for me! So far I have lost over 135 pounds and I’m still kicking butt to reach my goal which is 160 then eventually 145. For the first 3-4 months of losing weight, I was using Herbalife meal replacement shakes.2 shakes a day and 1 meal with healthy snacks in between meals. Then I started to only do 1 shake a day with 2 meals and healthy snacks in between meals for another 4 months. Then finally gave up the shakes and started eating normal meals and exercising still everyday. My life has changed so much and I couldn’t be happier with how things are going for me on this journey:)
There are one million and one ways to make roasted sweet potatoes. They are one of the most versatile vegetables and can be dressed up in many ways ranging from savory to sweet. Here is just one way that I like to prepare these for meal prep.
2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
Seasoning blend: 1 tsp kosher salt, 1 tsp black pepper, ½ tbsp lemon granules, 1 tsp cinnamon, ½ tsp freshly ground nutmeg, 1 tsp ancho chili powder, 1 ½ tsp Herbs de Provence, ½ tsp smoked paprika.
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, arrange your sweet potatoes into a single layer.
Drizzle a layer of olive oil over the potatoes and then sprinkle over the seasoning blend (you may or may not use all of it – if you don’t, save the rest from chicken, it’s incredible).
Using your hands, toss the potatoes so that they are evenly coated.
Roast in the oven until the insides are tender when pierced with a toothpick.
NOTE: For meal prep, I tend to “under roast” my potatoes because I do not want them to become too soft after reheating for a meal.
Divide into meal prep containers after the potatoes have cooled.
There is nothing that I love more than a bowl of pasta with tomato sauce. Tomato sauce is inexpensive, versatile, and so easy to make. You can literally let it stew for hours unattended while you do your thing. I am known amongst my friends and family as the tomato sauce queen. Here are some of my tips and also some of my favorite recipes. 🍅
Thick Tomato Sauce
The only way to make thick tomato sauce is to use canned tomatoes. Fresh tomatoes create a thinner sauce. Trust me. Don’t believe the haters who say that a complex sauce can’t be created in a half hour. They are liars! Thick tomato sauce is great for anything from ravioli to shells. It’s also better for weird pasta shapes (like wheels) than thin pasta, because it coats better.
1. Pricing. There are different qualities of canned tomatoes, different brands costing anywhere from 89 cents to $6.00. You can taste a slight difference with the tomatoes themselves, but not enough to warrant dropping lots of money. I recommend just going to your local Dollar Store and buying bulk cans of whatever is cheapest. One 12 oz can of tomatoes makes two meals for me.
2. Canned variety. Sometimes I like to buy “fire roasted tomatoes” or “herbed tomatoes” to mix it up. Even with the stronger varieties, any initial taste they have will be mostly covered up by whatever you put in the sauce. Remember: fresh herbs are always better than dried ones!
3. Building your sauce. If you’re going to put anything that needs cooking in your sauce (NOT meat, but any garlic, onions, mushrooms, carrots) cook these in a sauce pan first. Use oil, not butter. Add any dried herbs or spices you want to this initial mix.
4. Get going. Add your tomato sauce to the pan and get it bubbling. Now is the time to add anything that doesn’t need cooking (olives, capers, anchovies, pickled anything). I like to use brines in my sauces, so I add them at this point. For example, if I’m making a puttanesca sauce, I’ll add my black olives and pour the black olive juice right into my pan.
5. Taste it. Take a spoonful and taste it. If you don’t like it’s taste, add some more spices. If it’s too acidic, add tomato paste. At this point you can either turn it on low and let it cook for an hour, which creates a very rich and thick sauce. Or, you can cook some meat or veggies and add your fresh herbs. Always ad your fresh herbs in right before you’re about to eat! Otherwise they’ll wilt and you won’t taste their flavor.
Some easy thick sauces:
Puttanesca: From Series of Unfortunate events (and also Italy). Cook garlic and onions first. Don’t let them brown too much, just get them not raw. Add your canned tomatoes, let the sauce sizzle while adding salt and pepper (don’t go crazy on the salt). Add anchovies, black olives, capers, and other pickled things (pickled mushrooms, jalapeños, pearl onions, etc). Pour your black olive juice right into the sauce pan. Let it cook until the sauce has absorbed the olive juice. Top with cheese.
Marinara: Brown some garlic and onions in olive oil. Add tomato paste to the pan after the onions and garlic have turned golden, and swirl it around so that it gets toasted. Add your canned tomatoes and any dried herbs you may be using (thyme, parsley, oregano… but be gentle with your oregano pouring). Let reduce if you added the dried herbs, otherwise add fresh herbs and serve immediately. Put this on your pizza or in your lasagna.
Bolognese: Cook your meat first with oil, seasoning with cumin, garlic powder, pepper and salt. Or whatever spice blend you enjoy. Remove the cooked meat, and use the juices as the base for your tomato sauce. Pour your canned tomatoes and mix the sauces. Add chopped carrots or your other favorite vegetables. Cook until the veggies are fork tender, and add your meat back in. Hearty and warming!
Thin Tomato Sauce
This type of sauce always reminds me of summertime at my parent’s house when my mom would make her basil tomato sauce (see bellow). A thin sauce doesn’t have to be lighter than a thick sauce, but it definitely interacts with pasta differently and really needs a long pasta or a penne pasta to properly pick it up.
1. Fresh tomatoes. You don’t need to spend your lifesavings on beautiful heirloom tomatoes (in fact I’d urge you to just eat any heirloom tomato you happen upon raw). Any old tomato will do, even ones that are starting to sag and move towards the end of their lives. One fresh tomato makes two meals for me.
2. Cutting tomatoes. Cut the bottom of the tomato off and slice your tomato that way, cutting into the core. This way, no part of your tomato goes unused. For quick cooking, chop the tomato up small. If you have more time, leave large chunks to caramelize. You get a bit more flavor this way, but we don’t all have the luxury of time, so don’t stress about it.
3. Sauce base. With this type of tomato sauce, your base is 90% oil. The tomatoes themselves aren’t heavy enough to carry themselves, so do not skimp on the oil. I recommend cooking garlic and onions and browning them before adding your tomatoes. Allow them to dissolve into the sauce while you do your dishes or whatever.
4. Acidity. Fresh tomatoes can make for a really acidic sauce. Make sure to cook some veggies or meat to help balance out the flavor. Cook these in a separate pan while your tomatoes are reducing. Remove them, and pour their juices into the sauce. I recommend bacon.
5. Too much reducing/gloppy sauce. You may have to add water if your sauce becomes too reduced. Don’t worry if you add too much water, just let the sauce reduce to a comfortable consistency. Add your fresh herbs minutes before it’s done. I would skip the spices or dried herbs, their taste is too powerful for this sort of sauce.
Some easy thin sauce combos:
Hello onion: Caramelize half an onion. Chop it up into thin slices so that it will cook faster. Cook bacon and pour the drippings over the cooking onion. Add your fresh tomatoes and add water to help everything reduce. Be careful adding salt, the pasta will have salt from the bacon juices already. Add the crumbled bacon after you’ve turned the sauce off.
Mom’s basil sauce: Using olive oil and chopped garlic, cook tomatoes with salt and pepper. Add basil when the tomatoes have reduced.
Veggie blast: Brown onions and garlic (or not). After they’ve browned, add your favorite veggies to the sauce. I have a soft spot for squashes so I like to use eggplant and whatever squash we have in our fridge. I encourage you to get creative and to try different things. Add your tomatoes shortly after adding your veggies, because you don’t want the veggies to overcook and becoming mushy. Add spinach or kale after the sauce has reduced, and season heavily with salt and pepper. Seriously, veggies need salt.
I was a size 30 in the stretchiest cut jeans when I first started losing weight (I’m 5'11" and was nearing 350lbs) and today, at 9pm and on a night I ate pasta, I fit into “super skinny” size 14 jeans. So many 6am workouts, 18 straight months of lifting in a caloric deficit, never leaving home without a contigo full of water, a daily step goal of 12,000 and cooking almost every single meal I’ve eaten since 2/2016 went into this.
Hi! I'm a new reader and I just wanted to say I absolutely love your writing n_n Could you do some headcanons on RFA+V+Saeran with an animator MC? Maybe with them trying to help her with her work with their own talents and whatnot? Like Zen doing voices, Yoosung with story ideas, etc, etc. Thank you!
You call him almost every night to ask for his opinion on
the storyline, and he tries his best to offer suggestions or ideas for you to
bounce off of
But unlike you, he wasn’t used to staying up so late…
Most nights, you would hear him snoring lightly over the
phone while you were in the middle of talking
Although you’d feel annoyed at first (especially since you were
stressed over your work), you’d calm down and remind yourself that Yoosung was
willingly giving his time to you despite not benefiting from it
Just the mere thought of him trying so hard to help you
every night made you smile.
He wakes up and finds himself in his own puddle of drool on
the desk most mornings (HE NEVER LEARNS)
And desperately tries to wipe it up, thoroughly embarrassed
that he still drools despite being a college student
He always feels apologetic that he falls asleep first, and
wants to help you the best he can, knowing that you stay up even later than him—sometimes
he wonders if you even sleep…
He very much looks forward to being your voice actor!!
Although you tried to pay him, he firmly refused
“We’re friends, aren’t we, MC?” he’d say, pouting as he
tried to guilt-trip you
He already has a lot in his schedule—his rehearsals, plays,
work-outs, modelling, acting lessons… And now he tries to fit in voice-acting
for you, barely having time to eat even 2 meals a day, and only sleeping a few
hours every night
Sadly, you were too caught up in your own busy life to
notice that his condition was worsening
He put on bright smiles to see you every time he came to
help, putting on extra make-up to hide the tired lines on his face and forcing
out a good voice for you even when he was risking a sore throat
It wasn’t until he didn’t show up one day that you realized what
was going on. You had tried to phone him when he was late, but he hadn’t picked
up. So you asked In the RFA group chat, and Jaehee immediately replied that Zen
had been taken to the hospital!
When you read the news article that followed the incident,
you learned that he had been overworking himself, and that he had collapsed in
the studio. No wonder he couldn’t make it today…
Immediately, you were overwhelmed with guilt, knowing you
were one of the reasons he collapsed.
He ruffles your hair when you visit him at the hospital,
laughing that he was perfectly fine. But he did end up agreeing to only help
you out when he had free time
She was already busy with all the work Jumin gave her
But you’re her best friend and there was no way she wouldn’t
You had no idea, but she was the one who ordered food for
you every night… You would hear your doorbell ring and find a deliveryman
standing there with food in his hands, fully paid for already under your name
even though you knew you hadn’t made
And in the mornings, Jaehee would drop off a hot drink for
you before she headed for work. Sometimes it was coffee, sometimes flavoured
tea, and sometimes sweet milk.
She knows that you often stayed up all night perfecting scenes,
and thought the caffeine would help you regain your energy—also because she was
aware that you would keep working until you’d pass out, so that extra bit of
energy was definitely needed
He wasn’t really sure what animating was
Until you showed him one of your videos…
He was absolutely flabbergasted. “You made this? From
scratch? The whole thing?” he had asked, a bit doubtful because it looked so
He vowed to support every one of your works, and became the
source of your funds
Of course, you used the money only when you really needed it,
not wanting to take advantage of your friendship with him
He paid for billboards to advertise your projects, no matter
how grand your animation really was
It was thanks to him that you gained so much attention from
famous animators, who offered to be your mentor!
He came right over to help! Although his main job was
hacking, he was skilled in all forms of technology—be it video edits,
photoshop, social networking, computer code, etc.
Oh, but he had zero art sense, so he couldn’t help you with
BUT he would help you organize the frames, and give feedback
if something was out of place. He had a keen eye for detail after all.
(Developed from the need to be severely attentive in his missions)
While you were busy working on your animations, Seven would
take snippets of your work and upload it online, using his bots to get it
trending over the internet
Yes, that’s why you’d wake up and find scenes of your
animation all over social media…
(He also filtered out any negative comments as well, so you
would only see love, support and encouragement from your fans)
And since he was right beside you, he would make you catch some
sleep, lecturing you that it was important for your health. (He wasn’t always
around though, since he had his own work)
Seven was the biggest help whenever you were busy animating,
both in the actual animation and keeping your sanity in check.
He was the one who took all your reference photos for you
Sometimes, you wanted a certain scenery for your backgrounds,
and he’d search high and low to find the closest thing to what you imagined—he
would go on a lot of trips every time you had another animation project… (which
made Yoosung accuse him of slacking off and not really helping… lolol the omelette
boy just had to find every reason to jab at V)
And sometimes, you’d want a specific angle of an object, and
he would take hundreds of photos just to find THE angle you desired
Sometimes you suddenly decided you didn’t want that angle,
after all. And then he’d go through the pains of taking even more photos for
But he was always happy to help
He loved travelling, he loved photography, and he loved
being helpful to you!
He was a bit jealous that everyone else kind of had a set
job—the creative and young Yoosung helping with the plot, the actor Zen helping
to voice lines, the motherly figure Jaehee who made sure you were eating
healthily, the corporate director Jumin providing funds, the photographer V
helping to find reference photos, and his techy brother Seven who helped put
your animation together.
So he tried to help in his own way. He would be your ‘Vanderwood.’
He cleaned up your house while you were too busy
concentrating on your work to notice
He would prepare meals (Saeran was a good cook!) since he
knew the take-out that Jaehee ordered for you wasn’t healthy to have everyday
He’d cover you up with a blanket whenever you fell asleep—sometimes
if you hadn’t gotten much sleep in DAYS, he’d dump you into your bed and lock
you in there
And… most embarrassing for him to admit, Saeran would even
model clothes for you. Surprisingly, he could pull off a ton of styles! Whether
it was a badboy, innocent, cheerful or even girly look, he’d still look cute!
(Well, Seven dooooes cosplay a lot and matches various styles… Not surprised
that his twin has that ability, too…)
Although he never voiced his opinions or complaints, he was
very, very pleased that he was able to help you!
Bonus: You gave each of the RFA members a special mention in
the credits of your animation, which really touched their hearts!!