i wish people would stop seeing animated movies at the result of big name studios and see them rather as the result of the hard work of hundreds of artists who dedicated their time and effort into creating something for us to enjoy
- “hello we are bts! and what did you say?” *looks around in confusion*
- these questions BLESS
- yoongi looking like he wanted to murder namjoon’s ass for repeatedly asking him questions in english
- namjoon basically confirming hoseok’s new mixtape
- namjoon throwing jungkook under the bus for playing video games in the hotel room while yoongi works on his music lmao
- “everyone’s doing their job” my ass 👀👀
- jungkook exposing himself as a hardcore belieber
- im not saying this is a desperate “notice me senpai” moment but thats exactly what im saying. the way he talks about justin is me when i think about food and bangtan tbh
- like seriously
- someone get our jungcook to be acknowledged by the biebs
- MAKE HIM HAPPY YALL GLSKVKXK
- return of savage ass namjoon as he calls out hoseok for having ‘outro:wings’ meaningful to him just bc of his solo rap
- NAMJOON BE ROASTING EVERYONE TODAY DAMN HE NEEDA CHILL
- jungkook: “I like i need u… uh, because…….start, stage, my heart. Boom boom”
- namjoon’s response: “wow perfect”
- the birth of j-dope, jinnie, yeon-ki min, monie, christian chim chim, justin seagull, and jack
- yoongi imitating english-speaking fans at airports is everything i never knew i needed gdkglflhdlhldlgl 💀💀💀💀💀
- “my sanctuary of birth is seagull. Yeah, justin seagull. I love justin bieber, i like justin seagull yeah” - jeon jungkook 2k17
- BUT LOOK AT HIM TRYING SO HARD AND PUTTING IN SO MUCH EFFORT TO RESPOND ONLY IN ENGLISH LIKE WHAT THE FUCK IM SO PROUDDDD WE LAUGH NOW BUT GIVE IT A FEW MONTHS FUCK HE’LL START SPEAKING BETTER THAN ME
- taehyung and his performance as rose in titanic. where the fuck is this mans oscar????
- *if you heard a bts song in public how would you react*
- Yoongi: “i try to get out of that area as fast as i can”
- jungkook: “i pretend i dont know the song and i get out of there as fast as i can”
- then theres jin
- “i look in the store and give it my blessings”
- father jin up in this bitch deadass giving a demonstration of how he would bless the place
- ok but me too tbh
- LMAO YOONGIS FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT GOSOGODKHKT
- *when you look especially good what runs through your head*
- tae getting so shy when talking about people on the street noticing his godly looks WHAT A FUCKING PRECIOUS YET SHAMELESS ASS CUTIE
- again, theres jin. bless that special boy
- “just look in the mirror and watch my face. Wow, handsome”
- JIN IS ME GKSKGKDGK
- “we’re so excited to interview again with buzzfeed” *imitates a bug*
Westerners just don’t understand how big a deal it is for people to live in countries like the USA, Canada, UK for people who live in countries like the Philippines, or how certain cultures are influenced by the idea of living in a country where people are actually paid living wages
Story time: My sister’s husband’s parents are Indian. My Indian in-laws are lovely people, and Auntie (which we call my bro-in-law’s mom) makes the most amazing vegetarian Indian food that got me into spicy food when I at first couldn’t stand spicy food.
Uncle S and Auntie J, I’ll call them, came to Canada in earlier years, since Uncle S was a businessman.
They met 1 week before they were married and moved to Canada.
They’ve been married for over 30 years, and they got married because Uncle S’s original fiancee left and Auntie J volunteered as “replacement wife”.
Why? Well, mainly because Uncle S was successful enough to be going to Canada in the first place, and this was the best life Aunti J’s family could think of for her. More than 30 years and 2 kids later, they have a house and a family living with them and they are, as far as I can tell, happy.
I had a conversation with some people I befriended in New York:
“People would kill to live here“.
And you don’t know how true that is.
They always talk about the hardships of immigrants in America but barely ever talk about why people leave home to go to a country where they may be hated.
Because no matter how bad it gets in the USA, it rarely ever gets bad enough to go back to a place where you’re paid less than an American McDonald’s employee for a mid level job and basic human rights are an afterthought
I’m super fckn privileged, don’t get me wrong. But the idea of working a Starbucks in New York is luxurious to even me. Believe me when I say if you don’t appreciate just how desperate people are to go to a Western country to live and work then you can never understand the culture that surrounds that desperation.