Hi there! You’re about to witness a whole lot of word dump up ahead so fasten your seat belt, hold on tight, enjoy the ride!
Note: This is an extremely long post
101 reasons why Jikook/Kookmin is my ultimate OTP or 101 times Jikook made my heart flutter
1) When Jungkook tries to find reasonable excuses to hold Jimin’s hands (in which he usually succeeds). Example: A decent round of arm wrestling or a hand massage.
2) It’s nice to know Jungkook isn’t the only one who enjoys the occasion; Jimin does too, even comes up with the most absurd idea (like who arm wrestles while sitting 5ft apart? and knowing he will definitely lose?) urm 128 rounds, 128 losses…
3) The way Jimin ruffles Jungkook’s hair, as if to say “You did well, baby. I’m proud of you” or the way Jungkook leans into Jimin’s touch when he pats his hair.
4) When Jimin asked for kisses from Jungkook, but he panicked and jokingly pushed Jimin away, all the while grinning like the shy boy he used to be.
5) The moment Jimin asked for a peck on the cheek on Jungkook’s birthday but Jungkook just smiled at the camera.
6) When Jungkook softly answered “no” when asked by Jimin if he likes his hyung that much. He just couldn’t resist teasing hyung because of how adorable he would look afterward.
(Time frame: 3:45-4:10)
7) The numerous times Jungkook would wait for Jimin even though he keeps on complaining about Jimin’s sloth-like pace.
8) When they strut around the airport or basically anywhere, side by side. Even when others are way ahead they would take their own sweet time.
and of course, at the airport….
9) Jungkook probably feels that it’s a part of his responsibility to make Jimin happy, so more often than not he would try to joke around and comfort the older, even if it means turning himself into a dork.
10) The glistening look in Jungkook’s eyes whenever Jimin talks in interviews.
11) When Jungkook made Jimin wear a tiara at a fansign and called him princess.
12) The uniformity of Jimin’s Twitter hashtags when Jungkook is there with him. It’s always #JIMIN and #꾹, making it easier for trash like me to find what I’m looking for haha.
13) Jimin and Jungkook being domestic and sharing soggy cereal in one bowl, using one spoon. Also the many times they share drinks and food.
14) “I will sleep here with Jimin” while pointing at the top bunk of the caravan in Bon Voyage , which, for me, strengthens the possibility of them sleeping together in the dorm. Reminds me of this too: “Everyone, Jungkookie cuddles me to sleep”.
15) When Jungkook suddenly stepped in front of Jimin while he’s talking to apply lip balm on his lips. The hyungs’ reactions were gold. They were stuck to one another like glue the whole broadcast and It hit me hard.
16) The times Jimin said “I Love You” to the camera and Jungkook stared at him like he’s the one being confessed. 👣
17) Jungkook knows his limit when he makes fun of Jimin, always being there for his hyung when insecurity gets the better part of him and I think that’s very, very beautiful. 👣
18) It’s OBLIGATORY for me to include We Don’t Talk Anymore cover by JM and JK here. No explanation needed because I’m sure you feel the same way as I do.
19) When Jungkook waited for Jimin to complete the formation during his part in The Rise of Bangtan in Nanjing, then turned to Jimin and serenaded him.
Turns to fans…
20) Jungkook knows Jimin, remembers every single thing Jimin does better than the man himself. He’s quick to answer things pertaining to Jimin.
21) When Jimin fell down at Taipei airport, Jungkook wasn’t there because he was filming Flower Crew. He joined them a little while later for their Epilogue On Stage. However, on their way back to Korea, Jungkook made sure to stick close to Jimin and walked by his side until they checked in. The fact that Jungkook was there with him made me cry a little./okay lie/
22) When Jimin took a blanket and a soft, fluffy pillow and tucked Jungkook in, and made sure he’s comfortable enough. Also the fact that Jungkook didn’t even bother waking up and sleeping in the room.
23) The amount of times Jungkook and Jimin hang around with each other, usually accompanied by another member.
Big Bang Concert with Hoseok
At the waterpark with Jin
Eating Ramen at Hangang with Namjoon
24) “오~갖고 싶다” (Oh, I want you) That iconic moment in Now3 need I say more.
25) When Jimin hung around behind the camera while Jungkook was getting interviewed. 👣
26) When Jungkook squished behind Jimin when Jimin got his photo taken even though he could’ve gone away and NOT be in the camera.(Fancafe content)
27) When Jimin picked up a slice of cake and fed Jungkook in Bon voyage.
28) Jungkook’s way of carrying Jimin up bridal-style during Limbo game still has me feeling some kind of way, and I will not get tired of seeing it, not anytime soon i bet. (Every time it appears on my feed I’ll stare at it for hours)
29) How Jungkook’s ears perk up whenever Jimin says something. He’s extra attentive when it comes to Jimin. I don’t know if Jimin’s melodic voice gets him or what, cause if it is, boy I feel you. Example: Run! BTS in the US, when Jimin screamed “엄마ㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏ~~~~” (mommy~~) because he’s scared of the roller coaster and Jungkook was like “왜?” (why?)
30) When Jimin laughs an octave higher whenever Jungkook does something funny.
31) The way Jimin sat on Jungkook’s lap and how tight Jungkook pressed him against his chest in Summer Package Dubai.
32) Jungkook didn’t bother about the fans’ parents who sat across him because he needed to make his hyung look good and that was all that mattered.
33) After Jungkook hurt his back at Mama, Jimin took care of him at the airport, gently keeping his hand on Jungkook’s back the whole time they were walking.
34) The fact that Jungkook and Jimin monitor each others’ scenes when they’re filming, waiting around and constantly giving support.
35) When Jungkook and Jimin held hands on stage.
36) The No More Dream lift that has changed over the last couple of years.
37) That moment Jimin made siren sound when Hoseok told everyone that his sister liked Jungkook. I find it cute. (Sukira)
38) When Jimin and Jungkook being lovey-dovey at Manila Airport. 👣
39) Jungkook and Jimin still had their own photoshoot even though they’re both paired up with someone else. Also the iconic “Jeomsoon-ah, please be my baby’s mom” by Park Jimin.
40) Jungkook randomly barging in and interrupting Jimin’s vlive and just….the immense amount of flirting and eye-fucking throughout the whole video…caught me off guard. 👣
41) No matter how many times Jungkook messed around with him, Jimin didn’t have the heart to say stop. He couldn’t say no to Jungkook; that’s how soft he is for the maknae. But yea, speaking quite frankly, Jungkook didn’t even try. There are million other ways to piss someone off but what he did? nope, that’s not how you do it,boy haha. (Run BTS spy episode)
42) And it took 0.000001 sec for Jimin to say thank you to Jungkook. Although Jungkook kept telling him he’s handsome, something he rarely does, Jimin still couldn’t catch on;Still became flustered and shy afterward. It made me asdfjkl. (Undercover mission in Japan)
43) I love Jungkook’s determination. Jk’s inner monologue: I have to make Jimin hyung wear this goddamn headband *gets on his back and forces him to wear it*
44) When Jungkook pinched Jimin’s nipple the instant Jimin went in for a hug lol. (Fancafe content)
45) Jungkook and Jimin have no chills when they’re seated together at fansigning events. They pay attention to each other more than they do to their fans. (don’t get me wrong they still love their fans)
46) When Jimin pretended to be mad at Jungkook for not sitting beside him at a fansign, and how Jungkook played along,claiming his current seat was his original seat when it’s not lol.
47) When Jungkook snatched the snack from Hoseok’s hand for himself, but stopped and gave it to Jimin instead when Jimin asked to be fed.
48) The various times Jimin snakes his slightly smaller hands around Jungkook’s waist and shoulder, and sometimes when it seems that Jimin has difficulty standing after putting his hand on Jungkook’s arm, Jungkook would bend to better accommodate him.
look at him tiptoeing…
49) When Jimin back-hugged Jungkook (and kissed his shoulder from what i saw).
50) The cutest nicknames they gave for one another. 👣
Okay pause. I’m afraid I’ll have to break it down into two parts, as seeing how freaking long this has gotten ahaha. Part 2 will be posted really really soon~~~
excited to share that i will be working at ign entertainment as a designer starting june 1! my first job out of school and what better way to start my career than to make stuff promoting video games :D
There’s this Bangtan Episode for Bangtans’ first birthday party in that video Jimin and Yoongi are decorating a cake, on their way back to the dorm Yoongi starts complaining that Jimin doesn’t like him, so Jimin scoots really close to him and says “Hyung, I like you Hyung” in a very low voice and everytime I think of that I yell on the inside.
During an Inkigayo Fanmeet Yoongi was explaining the reason that he teases Jimin so much is because he really loves him and he’s cute, he then asks Jimin for a hug and everyone else in Bangtan starts screaming from the sudden affection coming from Yoongi. (:
When Bangtan was playing Jenga in a Bangtan Bomb they switched up the rules and decided that the loser would have to kiss someone else, at the end the loser ends up being Jimin and Jimin decides to ask Yoongi “Would you like to kiss with me?”, everyone else in Bangtan gets excited about this as they loudly start chanting “It’s Suga-Hyung!” and Taehyung even starts to lightly hold him down, when Jimin starts walking towards Yoongi, slowly removing his jacket, the fact that Yoongi just sat there waiting for it was something to scream about.
Another one of my favorite moments was during Kiss The Radio, when Yoongi was asked if he was composing any songs lately, he then answered that he was and that he was thinking of giving a song to Jimin because he’s a really hard worker.
During BTS FESTA 2016 each member had to answer questions about another member to see how much they knew about them, for Jimin’s questions it said things like “Thigh Measurement?” and “Ring Size?”, after Namjoon finishes answering all of Jimins’ question Yoongi then said “I would’ve easily got all the answers right if I did Jimins’.” if that doesn’t scream Yoonmin to you, I don’t know what does.
There was this radio that Yoongi did on VLIVEand it was his birthday, he had called Jimin asking where he was to which Jimin replied “I’m in your heart hyung.”, a few seconds later Jimin came out and surprised him with a cake,he had also gotten Yoongi a sweater for his birthday that Yoongi had immediately put on. Towards the end of the stream Yoongi asks each member to say something to him because it’s his birthday, Hoseok and Taehyung both say something along the lines of “Thank you” but Jimin just looks at Yoongi and says “You know” to which Yoongi replies “I know”. The whole stream was just screaming Yoonmin to me.
Also I think that Jimin during Yoongi’s ISAC basketball game deserves a spot on this list too. In this video you basically see Jimin at Yoongis feet, doing whatever he can to make sure that Yoongi is not feeling any stress before and during his baskteball game. Jimin even takes it up a notch and starts cheering for him really loudly, catching everyones’ attention.
A/N: This one is gonna be Jeff and the reader preparing for Jeff’s game with a little smut, but the main focus is he ends up asking her to the Winter Dance in a really sweet way.
Warning: Smut, then some really cute fluff at the end.
“Y/N!” Jeff shouted running after you. You turned back and flashed him a bright white smile but kept running. You picked up the pace and ran across the field even faster. You had stolen Jeff’s baseball shirt and he had a game coming up in a few hours.
So now here you were, sprinting around the football field with your (Y/H/C) hair whipping around behind you, being damn near swallowed whole in his baseball shirt.
“Y/N, come back here! I need that shirt!” He yelled. You giggled wildly and turned back, only to see him getting closer and closer. Your eyes widened as you tried to speed up but you heard his footsteps approaching you faster and faster. You felt arms grab your waist and you screamed as he lifted you up and spun you around.
“Caught you, Princess.” He whispered in your ear. You giggled and wriggled around in his grasp. He chuckled and turned you around so you were facing him.
“You gotta give it back now, babe.” He said, still panting from his run. Your breathing matched his and you looked up at him with doe eyes.
“But, Jeff-” You started, but he cut you off with a kiss. You put your hand on his cheek and rubbed soft circles as he pulled you into him. He pulled away and looked you in the eyes.
“No buts. Now, you know how much I love to see you in my shirts, but the game is in a few hours and I need it to play.” He said. You groaned and backed away from him, unbuttoning the shirt and pulling it off of you. You handed it to him and he sent you a sweet smile.
“Thank you. Now let’s go home so I can get ready.” He said swinging an arm over your shoulders. You leaned into his side and began the long walk back to his car.
You laid back on Jeff’s bed tossing a baseball up and down as you waited for him to come out of the shower. You heard the water turn off and you sat up, waiting for him once more. You saw the doorknob turn and time seemed to go in slow motion as he stepped out with nothing but a towel around his waist.
“Alright, I’m about to get ready, babe.” He said turning towards his closet to grab his uniform.
You hummed in response and stood up slowly before walking over to him. Your arms went around his still damp waist and you rested your forehead on his back. You massaged his abs and slowly made your way to the top of his towel.
“How about we have a little pre-game fun?” You said, sliding your hand under the towel and stroking the soft hairs at the top of his shaft. He groaned and shuddered before grabbing your wrist and pulling it away.
“Come on. I have to get ready.” He said, his voice slightly strained. You turned him around and gave him a sweet smile.
“Jeff, there’s still a good hour and a half before the game. That’s plenty of time.” You said swinging your arms behind his neck and pulling him in for a kiss. He hummed into the kiss and placed his hands on your hips. His tongue swiped over your lips, begging for entry and you nibbled on his lip before parting your lips.
His tongue wrestled with yours as you ran your fingers through his damp hair. You gripped the roots and tugged making him groan against your lips. You pulled away and looked him in the eyes.
“Still need to get ready?” You asked him, batting your lashes. He growled and pulled his towel off, his erection already springing free. You giggled playfully and pulled off your tank top and skirt, leaving you in your (Y/F/C) bra and underwear.
“Ay, mi princesa. Eres muy muy bella.” He whispered, putting his hands on your hips. You swung your arms around his neck and played with the short hairs at the nape of his neck.
“Y eres muy guapo, mi amor.” You whispered back. Jeff’s eyes widened as he stared at you with adoration and shock.
“What? I took Spanish.” You said smirking. Jeff just chuckled and placed his lips back onto yours. You moaned as he bit down on your bottom lip and tugged lightly. He walked you both backwards until your calves hit the edge of the bed and he fell on top of you. He flipped you both over so you were straddling his waist, and you sat up before reaching behind you and unclasping your bra, tossing it aside.
Jeff let out a sigh looking up at you and you began to grind your clothed core onto his bare erection. He groaned out and his hands flew to your hips to guide them. He pushed you back and forth, making you slide over his shaft completely. You let out a soft moan when his tip grazed your sensitive bundle of nerves. He opened his eyes and smirked at you before bucking his hips up against yours, applying more pressure.
“Fuck.” You gasped out at the sudden wave of pleasure. Jeff bucked up again and you fell forward, landing chest to chest. You began sucking at his collarbones and he moaned. You moved across his chest, painting it with your little love marks before moving to the sensitive spot under his jawline. He gripped your hips tighter as you nibbled on his favorite spot.
“Fuck, baby. I don’t think I’m gonna make it much longer if you keep doing that. I need you now.” He whispered in your ear. You pulled away from his neck and sat up before climbing off of him, and kicking off your underwear. You walked over to his desk and opened the drawer where he kept his condoms. You pulled out a small gold packet and turned back, only to see him smirking at you with his lip between his teeth. You glanced down and saw him stroking his thick length, moisture instantly forming between your thighs.
You stalked over to him, innocently twirling the small packet in your hand. You knelt in front of him, moving his hand away and replacing it with yours. You placed a gentle kiss to the tip and gave kitten licks to the shaft. Jeff groaned out in pleasure and fisted his sheets. You smirked up at him and slid the condom slowly down his length.
“You just love teasing me, don’t you?” He said, his voice thick with lust. You climbed up on top of him and lined him up with your entrance, before slowly sinking down. You both moaned in harmony as you adjusted to his size. His hands flew to your hips as you started to slowly move up and down.
“Fuck. You feel so good, baby.” He groaned out, thrusting up so your hips met. Your hands went to explore his chest and he wrapped his arms around you, pulling you closer to him. His mouth instantly went to your neck, sucking at the sensitive spots before moving downward and sucking marks on your breasts. His lips circled around your nipple and you moaned out his name.
“I’m close. So close.” He strained as he thrust up harder and faster. Your eyes squeezed shut at the feeling of him hitting that deep spot inside you. Your body began to shudder and your breathing picked up as you approached your climax.
“J-Jeff, I’m gonna-” Your words cut off by Jeff pushing his lips against yours, making your orgasm pulse through you. You shook against him and soon you felt him twitch inside of you. You ground your hips against his, making his pelvis brush against your still sensitive bundle of nerves.
“Y/N, I’m-” He started, stopping when you leaned forward to nibble on his favorite spot. His hands gripped your hips tighter, sure to leave big hand shaped marks. You felt his erection throb as the waves of his climax crashed over him. You both stilled and you rolled off of him, landing next to his sweaty form. He wrapped an arm around you and pulled you into his side.
“Well, now I have to take another shower. You do too.” He said chuckling. You giggled and he placed a kiss on the top of your head before standing up and disposing of the condom. You sighed and stood up along with him before walking into his bathroom and turning on the water. You stepped in and stood under the water, letting it run over you. You felt arms wrap around you and you leaned back into his chest.
“Hey, let’s actually get ready. You do have a game to win, don’t you?” You said. Jeff hummed and placed a kiss on your head.
“I’ll just have to repay you when we come back. I’ve got a surprise for you anyway.” He said grabbing the shampoo and beginning to wash your hair. You wanted to ask but knowing him he wouldn’t budge, so you just mirrored his actions and you both washed each other. You dried off and got redressed, this time in Jeff’s letterman, then left for the game.
You found Hannah and Clay in the crowd and went to sit next to them. Tony came up beside you, holding a popcorn and packs of candy.
“Woah, you really hit the jackpot. All that for you?” You asked him. He sent you a smile and looked down.
“No, actually I didn’t buy any of this. This is all for you, from Jeff.” He said, handing you the snacks. Your eyes widened and your lips spread into a smile. You looked over and Clay and Hannah were smiling as well.
“Oh, stop. He just knows I like food. He wants to keep me from starving during his game; although we always go to Rosie’s afterwards.” You said. Clay lifted his hands up in defense and looked away. You furrowed your brows and looked up at Tony, who just did the same. You shrugged and opened a pack of Skittles.
The game started and you saw Jeff go up to bat. You cheered for him and saw him give the umpire a look. He held the signal for timeout and everyone began to mumble in confusion. All of the players came out to the field, holding signs. Someone handed Jeff a microphone and he walked to the middle of the field.
“I know you’re all probably wondering, ‘What the hell is going on?’ But I have an announcement.” He began. You furrowed your eyebrows and looked at Tony.
“What is he doing?” You asked him. Tony just smiled at you.
“So, as you all know I have an amazing girlfriend named, Y/F/N Y/L/N. She is smart, and beautiful, and funny, and extremely unique. That ones for you, Clay.” He said with a chuckle. You looked over at Clay to see him with his head in his hands, laughing. Your heart swelled at Jeff’s words and you smiled.
“Now, you all also know that we have a Winter Dance coming up; and if you haven’t figured out where this is going, I’m about to tell you. Y/N, babe? Can you stand up wherever you are?” He said. You handed your popcorn to Tony and stood up, playing with the sleeves of Jeff’s jacket.
“There you are, beautiful. Y/N, I have one question to ask you. Will you do me the honor of accompanying me to this years Winter Formal?” He asked, signaling the other players to hold up their signs. When they were all organized they spelled out, ‘I love you’ in big blue letters. Your hand flew to your mouth and began to form in your eyes. You smiled and moved past Tony to run down the bleachers. You ran towards Jeff and tackled him in a hug.
“Yes I’ll go with you, you idiot. I’m your girlfriend; and I love you too.” You said. Jeff picked you up and spun you around as everyone began to cheer. He put you down and put a hand on your cheek, pulling you in for a kiss. All the cheers seemed to fade away in that moment. He pulled away and looked you in the eyes with a smile gracing his lips.
“Hey, Jeff. You hit a home run with me, now go hit another one for the school.” You said. He smiled and nodded before turning back to his spot. You ran back to your spot and sat down next to Tony.
“You used the home run one?” He said with an eyebrow raised. You nodded and stared at your boyfriend in adoration.
i think in our previous lives, we’ve always been in love with each other, estranged and held apart by a thin thread.
you were the king’s son and i was a peasant girl.
i was an aristocrat and you worked in the stables.
i was in love with somebody else.
you were in love with somebody else.
the first time we met, the world must have stopped in its tracks.
because when i first saw you in this lifetime, i felt everything freeze.
we have always loved each other from afar, each lifetime drawing us closer and closer.
the first time, you accepted a flower from me when you were riding through my village. you rode through it often, and one time you stopped, got down from your carriage, and spoke to me. but you were soon married to a princess, just like all princes were.
the second time, you helped me learn how to ride and take care of my horse. sometimes our hands would brush when we groomed him together. you were my confidant. my friend. we never once told each other what we really felt.
the third time, you were my neighbor, my best friend, and one night you kissed me during a game of hide and seek. “i love you,” you’d said to me, and for a second i loved you too. but a few weeks later i started dating somebody else. that summer, you moved away. in that lifetime, i broke your heart.
the fourth time, we had each other, for a while. our families vacationed by the same lake. you didn’t tell me you had a girlfriend until you had seen everything i had to offer you. you watched me cry in front of you. your family left the next day. in that lifetime, you broke mine.
our souls knew each other before we did. they found each other from across the room and pulled us together. “it’s you,” they said to one another, “i’m so glad it’s you. maybe we can get it right this time.” and then it began, again.
this time, we could have made it if we had had the strength. the courage. but i was afraid and your heart wasn’t there. eventually, mine wandered too. we drifted, our souls still reaching out for each other even though our hands no longer were.
but this time, we knew.
this time, we told each other.
this time, we fought.
in this lifetime, there wasn’t an issue of who broke who.
in this lifetime, we merely broke each other.
i know it’s heartbreaking to think we never got a real chance.
your sobs ring as loud in my ears now as they did the day we shattered,
and they haunt me.
our time in this life together is over. we lost this round.
but each lifetime, we inch closer and closer.
and in my heart, i hope.
my soul, it longs for you still.
it has picked itself out of the rubble of yet another failure and pieced itself back together.
my soul, it knows.
“i will find you again,” it whispers into the cosmos,
“there are many lifetimes to come.”
from across the world, your soul returns,
“we will get our chance yet.”
Notes: Lacrosse Week Special for my favorite bby, Stiles. I can’t believe I just wrote this. I never intended for it to actually turn into that but I got to the point I wanted to, and kinda couldn’t stop from there.