LOTTIE! What are your ~most anticipated~ book releases in the next few months?
oooh. I’ve chosen to interpret ‘the next few months’ to mean ‘roughly 1 to 36 months’ because otherwise this list would be very short. it’s a good thing I’m such a patient soul. I got a lot of practice during The Great HP Draught of July 2000 - July 2003. I don’t sleep. I wait.
- THE RONAN CYCLE* by MAGGIE STIEFVATER – who knows when this will actually be published, but I can assure you I have never been more excited for a series in my entire life (*this is not what it’s called)
- OUR DARK DUET (Monsters of Verity #2) by VICTORIA SCHWAB (who is V. E. Schwab, she just publishes under different names depending on if she’s writing YA or adult) – hopin’ and prayin’ the stark lack of romance continues into the finale, because I absolutely loved the first one
- A CLOSED AND COMMON ORBIT (Wayfarers #2) by BECKY CHAMBERS – this is actually out in like two weeks! it’s a standalone(!!!) sequel to The Long Way To A Small, Angry Planet, which was a great read. take it from someone who hates space: that book made me not hate space (as much)
- THE CRUEL PRINCE by HOLLY BLACK – back doing what she does best, cruel’n’cool faeries! yesss!
- THE LOVE INTEREST by CALE DIETRICH – so basically it’s about TEEN SPIES being cultivated for HONEYPOT MISSIONS, two boys are both trying to SNAG the same girl so they can get SECRETS, except whichever of them loses DIES, and also ONE OF THEM IS FALLING FOR THE OTHER ONE, so in short I now have a countdown timer to May 16th 2017 on my phone
- STRANGE THE DREAMER by LAINI TAYLOR – I have no idea what this is about but it sounds epic so [blithely clicks ‘Want To Read’]
- THEY BOTH DIE AT THE END by ADAM SILVERA – I read his most popular book (More Happy Than Not) and wasn’t into it, but this one is about two people finding out their date of death and then meeting on a death app and spending their last day together, which sounds suitably intriguing
- THE GENTLEMAN’S GUIDE TO VICE AND VIRTUE by MACKENZI LEE – despite all evidence to the contrary (i.e. the title) this is going to be HISTORICAL GAY YA and not a saucy 99p on Amazon Kindle bodice-ripper, HUZZAH
- MASK OF SHADOWS by LINSEY MILLER – honestly I stopped reading the summary at ‘genderfluid pickpocket’, you got me Linsey, I’m in
Some of you asked me about my Ereri-playlist. Here is it.
Undisclosed Desires - Muse (!!!)
Resistance -Muse (!!!)
Time Is Running Out - Muse (!!!)
We must be killers - Mikky Ekko (!!!)
Nothing Left Of Me - Ben Moody (!!!)
The Golden Age - Woodkid
Dernière Danse - Indila
Sex on Legs - The BossHoss
Bad Blood - Sleeping At Last
I’m In Love (With A Killer) - Jeffree Star (!!!)
Get Away With Murder - Jeffree Star
Believe - Hollywood Undead
I Don’t Wanna Die - Hollywood Undead
Human - Christina Perri
Damaris - Patrick Wolf (!!!)
The Reluctant Heroes - Attack on Titan (Original Soundtrack)
Comprachicos - Pedulum
Shatter Me -Linsey Stirling
Leave Out All the Rest- Linkin Park
For The Wonderful linseyyxo!!!!! I Hope You Guys Like It!!!! I Loved Writing This One!!! Sorry I Took So Long I Was Doing Midterms And I Didn’t Have Time To Write!! Well Here It Is!!!! Love You Beautifuls !!!!
“SURPRISE!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINSAY!!!” Everyone yelled as I walked in to my living room. Shawn had organized a surprise birthday party for my birthday. Everyone was there, Jacob, Cameron, Jack and Jack, Matt, Mahogany, everyone. I didn’t think they were going to be their because they were going away for my birthday.
“You didn’t have to.” I told Shawn as I turned to him.
“I know I didn’t but I wanted to and so did everyone else.” He said.