Hannah Hoffman: A relatively new youtuber who gained her success through her Dan and Phil animations, now embodies all of us here on tumblr as fangirls haha. She has a delightful comunity of twenty one pilots fans, harry potter fans, panic! fans, etc etc. Her talent as an artist, as well as her entertaining personality keep me coming back for more every week!
Headcanons (you decide what's crack and what isn't)
Since my laptop isn’t working and thus I can’t write, I thought I’d share some headcanons. This was made with mobile so I apologize for anything weird formatting wise.
- Irene is a damn good storyteller. When she reads books to her children, she makes different voices for every character. Sherlock has been known to sit outside the room and listen because he loves to hear her read.
- Sherlock didn’t immediately love their children. He thought something was horribly wrong with him. Driven by this fear and guilt, he went to talk to his father. He was quite relieved to find out this was normal.
- Irene didn’t immediately love them either. Kate gets a phone call at 5AM, from a sleep deprived and tearful Irene going on about what a horrible mother she is until Kate gets the bright idea to Google the problem. One Google search and dozens of mommy blogs later, Irene finally settles down.
- Irene has been known to make middle of the night runs for food because Cravings. If there’s a shop/restaurant that’s open late/24 hours, Irene knows exactly where it is.
- Irene has also been known to bake and cook at ungodly hours of the night. Again, Cravings. Sherlock thought he was hallucinating that one time he woke to the smell of ginger nuts in the oven at 3AM. Never was he so happy that he wasn’t.
- This probably has to do with the fact that Irene sometimes forgets to eat. It’s not on purpose, it just slips her mind. So with Sherlock’s non-eating habits, there have been some interesting conversations at 2 AM over bowls of mac and cheese made from scratch
- Irene became obsessed with The Addams Family after seeing the film when it came out. She went through a Wednesday phase for a while. This is distinctly different from her goth phase.
- Irene has loved music from an early age. Consequently she’s learned to play the cello then the piano. She can kinda play the guitar.
- Irene wasn’t always so graceful and stable in five inch stilettos. But now she can stand a child launching themselves at her without so much as a wobble. Thank you musical theater.
- Not only did Irene love to act and sing, she also composed a few musicals in uni.
- Irene and Mary were friends in uni. To this day, the boys still don’t know.
- Irene loves all things sci-fi/fantasy. Zombies, vampires, werewolves, witches, magic, time traveling time-lords. Harry Potter is the first chapter book she read to her kids and she follows J.K. Rowling on Twitter. (I have several depressing headcanons attached to her fondness of Harry Potter.
- Sherlock has a minor in Philosophy.
- Sherlock was known to perform chemistry experiments in his dorm room. He nearly burned down the whole dormitory once. He also accidentally knocked out his room mate for a day.
That’s all I can think of for now. I have other more depressing and potentially triggering headcanons but considering recent events, I figured we needed something more lighthearted. I hope you get some amusement from the insane things that preoccupy my brain. I love you guys. *hugs*
geez I was just finishing a late-night practice session and while I was playing, my frog hit my bridge and the bridge shifted over to the left a half centimeter!!!! NEARLY HAD A HEART ATTACK but luckily I was able to move it right back super easily and everything is fine now….
I’ve found that a lot of people feel like they don’t relate to their rising signs as much as the rest of their chart. I feel like the rising is kind of hard to relate to because it’s traits that others see and know you as. It can be hard to see those traits in yourself when it’s supposed to be for others.
It also could be the aspects of the rising. I’ve noticed that aspects to the rising sign affect it quite a lot, and there is usually more than one! It can be especially tricky for people who have a square aspect on their ascendant, or more than one square or inconjunct aspect.