If we don’t know each other that well and I tagged you, it’s because I really really love your blog and am glad that we’re mutuals and I wish I knew more about you!
rule #1 always post the rules.
rule #2 answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, then write 11 new ones.
rule #3 tag 11 people then link them in the post.
rule #4 tell them you tagged them
rule #5 tell the person that tagged you when you’ve answered the questions
1. What place in the world would you like to visit? I’d like to go back to Norway sometime! Other than that, I’m hoping that I’ll be able to study abroad somewhere in South America next year maybe.
2. Will there still be humans on this planet a thousand years from now? Just a thousand? Yeah, probably. We might be elsewhere also, but I think we’ll still be on this planet.
3. Who is your favorite actress? It usually fluctuates with tv seasons, and right now I’m binge watching b99, so I’ll go with Stephanie Beatriz.
4. Something that brings you good memories? The taste of my mom’s chocolate chip pecan cookies. It’s a closely guarded family recipe and I’ve never tasted any chocolate chip cookies that are like them.
5. Tell us something that you always wanted to say to someone, but you never did. I wish I would have kissed you that day in your bedroom when I thought you might have wanted me to. Even though I don’t think either of us feel that way any more, I would have loved to have you for a first kiss.
6. First fandom you ever joined? Harry Potter! Those midnight release parties, amiright?
7. If you could go back in time, what would you say to your seven year old self? Don’t try so hard to be friends with everyone, it’ll hurt you when they like other people better. Be friendly with everyone because one day your smile is going to work wonders and you should start practising early.
8. Can you do a cartwheel? Yep! My cousin taught me when I was little so that I wouldn’t embarrass myself in front of my gymnastics class.
9. Where do you think the line is the line between insanity and creativity? When what you’re doing could hurt you or other people.
10. You see your favorite celebrity in public. What exactly do you do and how would you react? Try to decide if they’re busy or don’t want to be bothered and in the unlikely event that I conclude they wouldn’t be bothered by me, I might say hi.
11. Weirdest dream you’ve ever had? Umm, when I was ten I dreamt that I was being chased by ninjas with guns and I leapt into a tan van that had bulletproof areas but was not as a whole bulletproof and when I rolled to get in one of them my friend, who was there for some reason, yelled at me that I’d gotten in the wrong one and then I got shot. So.
More recently, I dreamt that I was riding a motorcycle through middle earth. There wasn’t anything there to indicate it was middle earth, but I felt like I knew it was. As I was riding the leaves on the trees on the mountains turned different colors and started falling. Weird but nice?