Donald Trump Proclaims April Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention Month — and the Irony Is Lost on No One
Every April starting with President Obama in 2009, had been proclaimed National Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention Month
Well in that case, in honor of it being Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention Month, here is a list of the women who have spoke up about his misconduct:
- Ivana Trump (1989) - Marital rape
- Jill Harth (1992) - Assault at Mar-a-lago
- Jessica Leeds (1980s) - Groped her on an airplane
- Kristin Anderson (1990s) - Groped her beneath her skirt at a nightclub
- Cathy Heller (1997) - grabbed and kissed by Donald Trump
- Temple Taggart McDowell (1997) - publicly accused Trump of unwanted kisses and embraces
- Karena Virginia (1998) - Trump grabbed her arm and touched her breast
- Mindy McGillivray (2003) - Groped by Trump at his Mar-a-Lago estate
- Rachel Crooks (2005) - Kissed by Trump in an elevator
- Natasha Stoynoff (2005) - Groped and kissed her at Mar-a-lago
- Jessica Drake (2006) - Sexually assaulted her and two acquaintances
- Ninni Laaksonen (2006) - Grabbed her buttocks
- Summer Zervos (2007) - Kissed her open-mouthed, groped her breasts, and thrusted his genitals on her.
- Erin Burnett’s unnamed friend (2010) - Kissed in a Trump Tower boardroom
- Cassandra Searles (2013) - Groped Trump during the Miss USA pageant
- Bridget Sullivan (2000), Tasha Dixon (2001), Samantha Holvey (2006) - Said that Trump walked into the dressing room while the girls were naked.
And people STILL voted this misogynist egotistical disgusting predator as President of the United States. Making America Great Again for Predators.