i get what people mean by “junkrat is ugly” but like…………….. l………. like i might be biased here but………………………. im pretty sure junkrat is like. baseline? average looking. maybe even hot. definitely hot. really hot. i think junkrat is really fucking hot.
what she says: im fine
what she means: sandor clegane’s character was so wasted in the game of thrones TV series. He was treated like a big ugly stupid killing machine with no personal hygiene when in reality he is a very smart, intelligent, and CLEAN (combs his hair, dresses fashionably) man who has a mental illness because of past child hood trauma which leads him to be a brutal killer and a bitter person and basically what I’m saying is, his character is so complex and beautiful. His relationship with Sansa is complicated and wonderful and could have been explored even more on screen. but he was slotted into a hyper masculine stereo type and im still sour about it
idk why i buy band merch like where am I going to wear my mcr tshirt?? out in public?? and risk everyone finding out that im a giant emo who cries herself to sleep when the world is ugly comes on??? i don’t think so
1. Are you named after someone? - i am named after a book of baby girl names
2. When was the last time you cried? im not sure. I really dont cry that often. Probably last year? At some point? No wait - i cried from laughter a couple days ago about something my dad said. Not sure if that counts.
3. Do you like your handwriting? Not at all. It’s ugly at it’s best, unreadable at it’s worst.
4. What is your favourite lunchmeat? ham!
5. Do you have kids? HA. no.
6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Maybe! I like to think i would be.
7. Do you use sarcasm? I cant go ten minutes without being sarcastic tbh
8. Do you still have your tonsils? I do
9. Would you bungee jump? YES
10. What is your favourite kind of cereal? Frosted flakes!
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? I dont think so…? Ive never thought about it before. Then again, it’s been literally months since i wore anything other than a pair of flipflops, so maybe i just forgot if i do.
12. Do you think you’re a strong person? No, but i tell myself otherwise for motivational purposes :D
13. What is your favourite ice cream? Rocky road motherfuckers
14. What is the first thing you notice about people? Their smiles and their hands. You can tell a lot about a person just by their hands
15. What is the least favourite physical thing you like about yourself? My legs
16. What colour pants and shoes are you wearing now? All black atm
17. What are you listening to right now? Birds chirping, my ceiling fan, the sound of me typing
18. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Robin egg blue
19. Favourite smell? Freshly baked cinnamon buns, man. I live for that. I even have a candle to make my room smell like it.
20. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? A friend
21. Favourite sport to watch? Basketball or swimming
22. Hair colour? brown
23. Eye colour? Light brown
24. Do you wear contacts? I do not. Probably should be wearing them, but no
25. Favourite food to eat? Sushi! I could live the rest of my life eating nothing but sushi, with no regrets
26. Scary movies or comedy? I prefer comedic horror
27. Last movie you watched? Meet the Robinsons. Severely underrated movie ;3;
28. What colour of shirt are you wearing? black
29. Summer or winter? WINTER. I loathe summer
30. Hugs or kisses? Why can’t they be together?
31. What book are you currently reading? The Night Circus. pretty good so far.
32. Who do you miss right now? My family in the states, my friends in europe
33. What is on your mouse pad? …………………style five……………
34. What is the last TV show you watched? I watched The Office last night
35. What is the best sound? Trains on railroad tracks, thunder, the bubbly sound my computer makes when i plug in my drawing tablet
36. Rolling stones or The Beatles? beatles
37. What is the furthest you have ever travelled? I mean. Compared to where im from, Im almost exactly on the other side of the world rn.
38. Do you have a special talent? Idk. do i? I can do a great impression of Miranda Sings
i hate that literally everyone thinks its perfectly okay to insult boys. and i hate that literally everyone forgets that trans boys exist. that trans people exist. every time i see a post that talks about menstration or whatever and only exclusively talks to “ladies” really hurts. any time that i see a post talking about how obnoxious boys are or horrible or stupid or ugly or annoying it really hurts. and any time i see any post leaving out trans people or just insulting males it kinda makes me wanna cry like maybe im wrong and im not supposed to be this way but i still exist and i still want to be loved
whenever i see old photos of myself im like….wow i look ugly. but i was also not as ugly as i thought i was? i think were always too harsh on ourselves in the present but when you look back you realize that wasnt so bad?? or maybe you just learn to be gentler with yourself
im trying to be less of an anger driven freak like i keep thinking about how i can’t have anyone get too close to me because they see the ugly sides of me and then they run away and like maybe i could photoshop my personality or smt. or maybe i could try to stop getting close to ppl altogether and keep everyone at arm’s length idk
Maybe it’s that my body doesn’t look how it’s supposed too.
Maybe it’s that my brain doesn’t comprehend as fast as it should.
Maybe it’s that my stretch marks are the only thing I see.
Maybe it’s that I can’t accept compliments because I think they are lies.
Maybe it’s that I can’t accept you love me because I can’t even love myself.
Maybe it’s that when I get out of bed in the morning I dread that people will judge me.
Maybe it’s that I don’t feel I’m even worth loving.
Maybe it’s that I feel like I am a waste of space.
Maybe it’s that I feel that I shouldn’t even try because I’m going to fail anyway.
Maybe it’s that I can’t trust people because I feel like they will just leave me like all the others.
Maybe it’s that I’m afraid to hurt again so I push everyone away.
Maybe it’s that I feel I’m worthless.
Maybe it’s that I was bullied so terribly that I started to believe.
Maybe it’s that I had no one to count on in my time of need.
Maybe it’s that I always feel like you are going to leave because your tired of me.
Maybe it’s that I feel like you can do better than me.
Maybe it’s that I can’t love myself the way other can.
Maybe it’s that I can’t wear the same clothes that other wear because I hate myself to much.
Maybe it’s that I cry in bed because I can remember every hateful thing you said to me.
Maybe it’s that I have to big of a heart.
Maybe it’s that when people say bigger is better when people finally feel comfortable with themselves they can still feel your stare.
Maybe it’s that little voice in my head telling me that you hate me, think I’m gross, find me revolting, wish I wasn’t around.
Maybe it’s that I can’t accept myself because I’ve never been accepted by others.
Maybe it’s that I will always care about you more than you care about me.
Maybe it’s not I don’t want you to give up on me.
Maybe it’s that I crave affection because all I’ve been given was hatred.
Maybe it’s that I’ve always discriminated because of how I look.
Maybe it’s that I just didn’t care anymore and tried to end it all.
Maybe it’s that I hide my scars.
Maybe it’s that I can’t help but want to feel like I belong.
Maybe it’s that you will never truly understand me.
Maybe it’s that I will never understand myself.
But that’s okay, because I will never stop being who I am.
It’s okay because I find happiness in the little things.
It’s okay because deep down I know that I am a better person.
It’s okay to not be accepted.
It’s okay to be who you are.
There’s only one of me, why should I have to change to fit into a world that doesn’t accept me for who I am?
Maybe it’s that I’m an absolute mess, but at least I can admit it.
Maybe it’s that my waist isn’t the smallest, or my teeth aren’t the straightest, or my hair isn’t the longest, my nose is to big.
I am not perfect. And I never will be.
So why try and change who I am and what I look like.
I’m alive, I’m breathing.
I’m struggling and broken.
But I’m going to be okay.
Maybe, I’m just me.
All day long I convince people that I know better than they do what’s best for them. I guess it’s your job too. Maybe a hundred times a day I take someone to the edge of a roof and I say: ”Don’t worry, you can jump. There’s water down there, trust me”. Now I have to think this’ll work. I have to be certain or it falls apart. I have to know. But I don’t always know. And there isn’t always water down there. Sometimes there’s just pavement, which means I’ve lied to them. I lie a lot, Father.
the student that always crack dumb jokes and smiles to the teacher even though they're mean and ugly
that one in the corner thats quiet but is secretly a god with crazy skillz
the sassy dude everyone thinks it gay but is actually the worlds biggest kerr fanboy
the one that tries to take control when the teacher is out but fails relle badly
that dude people think is 2 cool 4 skool but totally trips and plants his face on his locker
the person that is very nice and hILaRioUs but has a dark side *stares at the girl's butt* *smirks*
that guy people think is dumb as fuck but is actually just high most of the time *rainbows*
the popular one that doesn't want to be popular
has a thousand screaming fangurls but is too good for em all *flips hair*
that dood that wants to be popular but isn't for some reason
the supEr uLTra exTREmeLY ExCEssivElY oveRly sEVereLy teRRibly higLYy exTraorDInarilYYY animal loving dude and probs brings dangerous snakes to school
the person that sits alone but is suddenly accompanied by another loner and suddenly has someone to eat with and chill with and netflix with and talk with and sit with and have sleepovers with and share his interests with but then that loner moves away and he ends up being alone again right until he meets the exceptionally skilled dork named jongIN
im so tired of seeing piper hate it’s all so unoriginal and reads so forced like suddenly it’s cool to hate piper so everyone jumps on the bandwagon. i love piper chapman, fuck it. it bothers me that the way people express it it’s like you have to hate piper in order to appreciate & love the other characters. like you cant say you love poussey/daya/maritza/whoever without finishing the post with “and piper is so boring/whiny/ugly and i hate her.” maybe start questioning why you think those two thoughts belong in the same breath & why you feel the need to tear down/dismiss one woman to make way for others god damn.