The last image from Sunday’s stream! I usually do the final image of a request stream in color, and it’s usually a different topic that the rest. So we did pokemon for most of the stream and then the final request was Breath of the Wild Link as a Rito (from the same game, not the WW ones) Alas I do not own a Switch so I have not been able to play this game, but I love the design of the Ritos in it! Maybe someday I’ll get to actually play it, but I won’t purchase a Switch until there’s more games that interest me because I just can’t justify buying a system for only one game to myself. ^^’ (Even though dang I want to play this game real bad)
Thank you for all the wonderful comments about this outfit, I truly love it. Someday I will venture out in public, perhaps a brunch with friends or who knows maybe even a romantic date! It’s good to know I have several great classic outfits in my wardrobe to choose from.
I am also pretty happy with my lipstick, actually it is two lipsticks. I started with a deeper color, then lightly went over it with a lighter shade and finished with some highlighter in the center. It was really pretty easy and gave my lips some added dimension and sparkle. Really, what girl doesn’t love to sparkle!
I had so much fun repainting the dolls I thought I’d actually do a drawing too. I can’t seem to get this thing inked in a way I like though, so you get the sketch with color thrown under it instead! Maybe someday it’ll be a proper thing.
Phone: What is this strange thing you speak of? Quality? Never heard of it.
So, despite this photo looking absolutely awful and ruining how much detail
is in the drawing, I’m posting it here. I’m a huge fan of Thomas Sanders (@thatsthat24 ).
Ever since he was on vine and now that he’s on Youtube, I’ve wanted to work on
something like this to give to him (and Joan + Talyn)(@welcome-to-the-joangle + @tallykat3) as thanks for
everything they’re given us all. I love the videos with the different aspects
of Thomas’s personality too so they’re in there. Maybe someday I’ll upload a better
picture of this cause the colored pencil is not faring well. But thank you Thomas
Sanders + friends for making such wonderful videos that have managed to cheer
up my day many times over.
(Also idea: What if the weirdly aloof
Thomas that was shown in Accepting Anxiety Part One actually became a humanized
aspect? Like the closest thing I could describe that side would be like… Apathy
or something? I dunno. Food for thought.)
Hi Taylor! My name’s Michelle and I’m 15 years old. Thank you so so so much for being in my life and writing songs, because now I play guitar and write my own songs! It feels like just yesterday I heard ‘Mean’ and immediately became obsessed! Since you don’t really know me, I thought I would make a list of 13 things about me.
1. I have a cat named Baby, who’s 14 years old. (I’ll show you a picture of her sometime!)
2. I’m taking a guitar class at my high school. We had to learn a song on the guitar and I chose ‘Sparks Fly’, which was not the best choice because I’m only a beginner. I was struggling with the F chord and my guitar teacher was laughing, but I got a good grade for my effort!
3. I live in Seattle, Washington, and I will definitely see you there (and maybe Vancouver too) for the Rep Tour!
4. My favorite color is light blue/aqua/seafoam greenish.
5. I write songs because of you, and my very first one was about my dream boy and I called it ‘Dallas’. Maybe I can play it for you someday!
6. I have a sister named Katherine who’s 11, and we’ve grown up with your music!
7. My favorite song of yours is ‘Sweeter Than Fiction’ because it reminds me of my relationship with you!
8. My favorite person (aside from you!) is my friend Hannah. She doesn’t have Tumblr but her Instagram is @parisnicole13.
9. I have an emotional attachment to the choker on the album cover, and I found and bought almost an exact replica, which I am currently refusing to take off. Even when I shower.
10. I’m a freshman in high school, and I was only in third grade when I heard ‘Mean’! It feels like yesterday.
11. My favorite donuts are maple bars. Like, I would die for them.
12. My mom once walked in on me while I was headbanging to ‘Better Than Revenge’. She scared me, I tripped, I fell right into her and knocked her over, which somehow caused my bedroom door to fall off. I still haven’t put it back on because I’m a lazy potato.
13. My favorite holiday is Christmas, because I just love sending out Swiftmas gifts to people on Instagram!! I did it last year too, and it was so fun to watch everyone’s reactions when they open their presents!
Anyways, that’s 13 facts about me. If you ever see this, Taylor, just know that I am probably listening to Long Live and strumming along with my guitar right now.