A HC where MC trip and falls onto some random guy, but RFA V Saeran misunderstood, thinking that the guy was trying to do something to MC?? (Imma slut for Jelly Gang)
Dedicated to @masshiro-shiro for her birthday!! (not sure if it’s the right day because timezones x.x) Remember when I asked you weeks ago when your birthday was? nyahaha!!
I was looking through the requests and thought you’d like this one :3 Sorry, I know it’s not much, but I wanted to do something for a follower (and friend) who’s been so supportive all along >-<
Alsooo thanks Zenny’s lil masochist for the ask~ Have you been a good girl~? Don’t forget, you proposed to me, so you’re mine too! >:0 (But I’m sorry, I think I misread the ask a bit, aaaa)
RFA/Saeran Misunderstands and Gets Jealous
- You were helping him pick a suit for his friend’s wedding
- He’d been trying on clothes all day…
- “I’m getting hungry, MC,” he pouted, his eyes teary as he
stared at you with sad puppy eyes
- You sighed, “I’ll go buy food. You stay here and wait. Let
me know if you find something that suits you…”
- 10 minutes later
- Yoosung peeked out from the changing room, searching the
store for you. Oh! There you were, right at the front… and you were hugging
- He felt his stomach churn in discomfort (or was it hunger? Lololol)
- Before he knew it, he found himself between you and the other
person, pulling you into his arms. He fastened a glare at the stranger,
growling, “Get lost.”
- The stranger turned on their heel, sheer shock in their
expression as they sprinted off.
- “Y-Yoosung… he was only helping me on my feet,” you said, a
small laugh escaping your lips.
- Ohhh. Oops.
- Red filled his cheeks, and he pushed you away. “I-It’s not like
I was jealous or anything!”
- You only continued to laugh, staring at him adoringly.
- Zen had been waiting for this day for so long… YOUR FIRST
- He was pacing nonstop back and forth in front of the movie
theatre, his hands stuffed in his pockets to hide his nonstop fidgeting. He’d
arrived 10 minutes early, so you wouldn’t have to wait for him (what a
- but you were a few minutes late, and his anxiety continued
to pulse throughout his body, making him feel more and more nervous
- Gosh, he wasn’t supposed to feel like this, it’s not like he’d
never been on a date before… he had experience. And yet, Zen felt hopelessly
anxious at the mere thought of being with you for a whole day
- He continued to search the crowd for you, not even noticing
the stares from surrounding women (and men)
- His eyes practically lit up when he spotted you, and he
raised an arm to wave at you, a huge smile on his face
- You waved back at him…or so he thought.
- In the blink of an eye, Zen saw your arms wrap around a man,
your figure disappearing behind the stranger. Huh?
- Had you brought someone along? Wasn’t this supposed to be a
date? Maybe that was actually your boyfriend…
- The thoughts tortured his mind, and his cheeks burned in
embarrassment as he remembered how giddy he’d been waving at you, when you
weren’t even waving back at him…
- Feeling heartbroken and humiliated, Zen turned around, unable
to watch your exchange with your ‘boyfriend’ any longer. As long as you were
happy, he’d let go. He would never interfere with your happiness…
- Your voice rang out to him from a distance, and he turned
his head to stare at you, wonder in his eyes. You were running towards him with
the sun peeking behind your back, illuminating your figure like you were an
angel descending from the heavens.
- “MC…?” he furrowed his eyebrows, rubbing his eyes in
disbelief. Weren’t you with that other guy? He couldn’t see your ‘boyfriend’
- You were panting as you finally caught up to him, “Z-Zen…
Sorry I’m late…”
- “What about that other guy…?”
- “What other guy?” You looked at him like he had two heads.
- He avoided your gaze as his lips curled into a small,
dissatisfied frown. “The one you were hugging just now?”
- “Oh gosh, don’t even talk about it! It was so embarrassing.
I-I slipped on a banana peel and tripped on him!” you exclaimed, clearly
mortified as you covered your cheeks with the palms of both hands.
- Zen blinked, a mixture of amusement and relief filling his
chest. It felt a lot easier to breathe now…
- …sorry, that’s a lie.
- He burst into laughter, finding it absolutely comical that
you’d slipped on a banana peel of all
things. “Oh g-god, I c-can’t breathe,” he wheezed, tears coming out of his
- “HEY! Stop laughing at me!” You pouted, smacking his arm.
- Well, this had definitely not been a part of his plans for a
- (Alternate Ending: He stops laughing, his eyes focusing on
you. “I’m glad it was only an accident but… the next time you trip, you can
only fall into my arms. Got it?”)
- You’d promised to meet up with her after work, and she was
practically prancing down the halls of C&R as she made her way to the front
- She couldn’t wait to meet you.
- She almost skidded to a stop when she saw you through the
glass doors, embracing someone else
- The smile had fallen off her face, and she approached you,
feeling numb. “MC… I didn’t realize you were bringing someone else,” she
commented, staring down the man who you had been touching. Her gaze was cool as
ice, filled with irritation.
- The man raised his eyebrows in surprise, and opened his mouth
to explain himself, but you immediately pushed him away (frantically, at that)
- “I bumped into him! There’s nothing going on between us!”
- (You were desperate for her to know that there was
absolutely nothing going on. You couldn’t risk digging yourself deeper into the
friendzone than you already were, after all…)
- “Is… that so,” Jaehee murmured, her gaze softening. She
nodded as an apology to the man, then grabbed your hand firmly to lead you
away. “Let’s go.”
- You felt yourself blush. This was the first time she’d boldly
taken your hand like this… Usually, you were the one to initiate it…
- Maybe you should make her jealous more often. Just a little.
- You were returning from the bathroom on a dinner date with
Jumin, when you suddenly tripped and fell into the arms of a (handsome)
- “Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry!” you bowed in apology, feeling
- They shook their head, reassuring you that it was okay. “More
importantly… there’s some rice on your face,” they said, reaching out to
brush it off your cheek
- A hand reached in between the two of you, swiftly catching
the stranger’s hand
- You turned your head to face Jumin, who’d restricted them
from movement. “J-Jumin?”
- “Hands off my woman,” Jumin scowled, sending an icy glare at
- The stranger tried to explain, “No, sir, there was some r-“
- Jumin wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you in
close to kiss you. “Must I make it more clear? She’s taken. Don’t even think of
approaching her. Leave.”
- When they ended up leaving, you turned to Jumin with a frown
(and rosy cheeks.) “Jumin, they were only trying to help wipe this off my cheek…”
- “I don’t want any man to touch to you except me. Is that so
wrong?” He looked down, almost sadly.
- Aww, crap. You couldn’t deny that look. (But you’d make sure
to explain why he couldn’t be so possessive when you returned him later. For
now, you let him off the hook.)
- Living with Seven meant getting engrossed in watching funny
videos, trying out video games and getting dragged into his messy sleep
- The days would just fly by and you’d hardly notice…
- No, seriously. You couldn’t even remember which month it was.
- He’d been on his way back from buying you a (surprise~) gift,
hoping to surprise you when he got home. He couldn’t wait!! He just knew you would LOVE his present
- Oh hey, look, in fact, there you were! Right across the
- … with some guy’s arms around you?!
- Seven sprinted across the street, his eyes zeroing in on the
man who was smiling down at you. A car whizzed by him, just barely missing him,
but he could care less
- There was no way he’d stand by while someone else was
touching his girlfriend.
- He took a huge leap and proceeded to jump onto the stranger,
kicking him down with both feet. “DEFENDER OF JUSTICE! 707 is here!!” he
- Poor guy was knocked out. (Seven forgot to hold back on his
strength. He was used to attacking people from his previous missions, after all…)
- “S-Seven… he was only helping me up after I bumped into him,”
you explained quickly, eyes wide from the scene that had just played out before
- Upon hearing that, Seven robotically turned his head towards
you, “W-wait, what? But I thought he was hugging you…” His eyes mirrored yours,
wide with shock.
- “Still, you didn’t have to hit him with full strength…” you
protested softly, although you were smiling. How could you not? It was
reassuring that he got jealous, especially since he was usually so joking… it
meant that he was serious about you.
- “Aaah, I wasn’t thinking,” he mumbled, running a hand across
his face in embarrassment. (do you ever
think??) “I just saw his arms around you and I…”
- He trailed off, noticing the huge smile on your face, and he
couldn’t help but grin. He quirked an eyebrow at you. “Hey, what’s so funny?”
- You stuck your tongue out at him. “Nothing~ Come on, let’s
go before someone reports us for harassment!” you whispered, and grabbed his
arm to drag him away.
- He’d decided to surprise you by picking you up at work from
Jaehee’s café today…
- So he sat quietly in the corner, reading a book as he waited
for your shift to end
- A customer walked in, and you greeted them with a—HUG?!
- V tore his eyes from the page, watching the way your hands
were on the other guy (who was smiling pervertedly—in
V’s vision, at least)
- He stood up, walking towards the two of you. “May I ask what’s
going on here?” He offered a polite smile to your customer, but it held no
- Even after hearing the explanation from both sides, V’s
smile remained cool until the customer left.
- “V…?” You stared up at him expectantly, waiting for an
explanation. It wasn’t like him to act this way…
- He blushed, averting his eyes. “I’m sorry. That was childish
of me. I just felt a bit jealous that you were in someone else’s arms… even if
I know neither of you meant it.”
- You offered a warm smile, embracing him tightly. “I’ll hug
you as many times as you want. You’re the only one I love.”
- Jaehee coughed from behind the counter, “Sorry to disturb,
but, your shift’s not over yet, MC…”
- sigh. Back to work, then…
- He rarely let you walk off by yourself, to be honest. He
liked having you close with him, especially in public. You made him feel safer.
- But every now and then, he didn’t mind being separated. Like
when you were buying ice cream, for example. He watched you contentedly from a
bench, anticipating the taste of his ice cream already.
- He watched as you bumped into someone, and Saeran was at
your side as soon as he saw their hand touch yours. He pushed them back, red
flashing through his eyes.
- “Don’t touch MC!” he shouted, staring down at them with his
- You tried to explain, “Saeran… they were only trying to help
me hold the ice crea—“
- He wouldn’t hear any of it. Saeran was too caught up in his
anger to listen to your words. One of his hands held your shoulder while the
other grabbed one of the cones out of your hands and crushed it against the
stranger’s shirt. “Fuck off before I fuck you up,” he scowled at them.
- They sprinted off, terrified by your boyfriend.
- “Saeran! Calm down, I’m fine!” You tugged at his shirt.
After listening to your explanation, he cooled down, and apologized for his
outburst of anger.
- “I’m sorry, I won’t do it again… can I still have some ice cream, though?”