We tried out the 101 box game tonight and it took Lio 20 seconds to start whining out of frustration. The thing is that he still participated in the game so I could tell that he kinda understood what was going on- he was just whining the whole time.
I think it’s just so different from how I usually train him which is very structured and involved on my part.
I’m going to try again in like an hour to see how he feels about the box game.
- Team Eclipse
- An in-depth plot
Maybe with the success of FE:fates a differing plot for Sun vs Moon.
- Pokedex entries that aren’t just re-using old games’ ):
- Trainer customization; gender neutral clothes and more hair + face options
- Poison type legendary! (Me and two friends at dinner thought up an Oil Spill poison type monster that’d be massive, and maybe you’d have to stop it?)
- New types of gameplay that aren’t as pointless as Air Battles. (Stuff like those reverse battles in X and Y)
- Maybe environmental effects staying in play depending on location, like weather does (A gym that has Trick Room, Tailwind or Grassy Terrain always up)
- Fossil pokemon…a musical Parasaurolophus…