ten essential products I live by!! otherwise known as my glow kit!!
1) The Body Shop Seaweed Clay Mask- this mask is my one and only!!! I use this once a week and it always deep cleans my skin to a perfect amount and doesn’t leave my skin feeling too dry!! (always follow up with moisturizer though!!)
2) Maybelline Clear Great Lash Mascara- I have been obsessed with clear mascara for about a year now for my lashes and brows!! I use it on my brows daily and it is a perfect prep for mascara, clump-free mascara every time!! might even be my favourite product out of all of them!
3) Revlon Matte Balm in Sultry- I don’t wear lip colour very often but when I do, it’s this one. I have multiple of the Revlon matte balms but this is my favourite colour, it’s a sort of dark mauve-y pink and I love it :-)
4) Bene-tint for Lips and Cheeks- !!! A must if you are a minimal makeup gal like me! gives a lil flush to those cheekies and lips! plus it smells like a fresh bouquet of roses…. so…
5) Celestial Moisturizer from Lush- I have been using this moisturizer for almost 3 years now and I don’t think I’ll ever turn back to a different night moisturizer!! my skin loves me because I treat it to this delicious moisturizer on the daily :-) I have acne prone, oily skin and this doesn’t over hydrate, make me break out, or ANYTHING!! it’s just an incredibly gentle and hydrating moisturizer :-) highly suggest
6) Daisy Dream by Marc Jacobs- I LOV dis mainly because it’s a rollerball and those are just the handiest little friends. The scent is so light and yummy, just reminds me of good times so I think that is why I like it so much.
7) The Body Shop Vanilla Perfume Oil- heck!!!! I LOVE genuine vanilla scents. And this smells incredible and reacts incredibly well with my skin, as my neck heats up this creates a nutty vanilla smell and it’s so nice!! I love this so much, and it’s hecking discontinued so I am sad….
8) Covergirl Clump Crusher Extensions mascara- rarely ever wear mascara these days but when I do this mascara never lets me down :-) classic extra black mascara
9) Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm- I always have at least two of these on me at all times!! hydrating and smells so minty and yummy!! I love these so much.
10) The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil- great for spot treatment or even making your own toner by mixing a few drops of this with warm water!! This is my third bottle this year! I also love to do steam treatments with hot water, drops of this oil and a towel over my head!!
If any of u guys have any inquiries abt any of these products or anything else, don’t be a stranger :-)
My first haul ! It’s a very small one with only small items since it’s my first month of lifting ! I’m happy about everything but now I want bigger things haha. I bought some magnets but I need to buy more since it’s not strong enough to remove tags :(
Bubble Gum lip scrub (Lush) - 9,45
Eos straberry sorbet Lip Balm - 5
Vivid matte liquid lipstick in nude flush (Maybelline) - 10,65
Vivid matte liquid lipstick in roange shot (Maybelline) - 10,65
Revlon colorstay liner - 12
Silver Liner (Hema) - 3
Intense colour eye mousse M01 (Hema) - 4,25
Intense colour eye mousse 03 (Hema) - 4,25
Iphone case (H&M) - 4,99
Felts (Tombow) - 3,95x2
Sequins (Sostrene Grenes) - 2,50
Elastic tread - 3
Fluffy pompom (not pictured) - 3
Total : 80,64 euros (89$)
I get away with everything even thought I set the detector off with one of the lipstick because I forgot to remove the tag haha. I think I looked pretty sus sometimes tho so I really need to improve that.
I think I’m ready to lift bigger things like pallets and clothing.
I went to my local Brand Melville and the changing room was unattended, I almost got one t-shirt but my magnet didn’t work (or I didn’t do it the right way ?). Also the store seems super easy, they were a lot of hanger with nothing on it near the changing room and inside it ??? Plus no LP !
The phone case was super easy to lift, I just hide it a pile of clothing and went to the changing room to conceal, the girl didn’t notice anything.
Tarte - Kiss Bliss Tarteist™ Creamy Matte Lip Paint & Crayon Set (cost: $46; value: $70)
Most of these are lipstick sets. I think that any makeup lover will be over-joyed with new lipsticks. Some of these sets include full sized lipsticks too! And these deals are incredible based on the actual value. I am most excited for the Tarte blush palette. I absolutely love the blush formula, and this palette has such a great variety of colors. Lorac and Tarte are killing it this year with the holiday sets.
I did not include any Too Faced eyeshadow sets. From experience, these shadows do not have the same formulation as their other shadows (ones not included in holiday sets). I spent lots of money last year on their eyeshadow set, and instantly regretted it. The eyeshadows were chalky, difficult to blend, and over half of them were not pigmented enough.
I have more favorites, so like this post if you’d like to see a Part 2!
Is there any makeup that you’d like to see under the tree this year? Are you thinking about a gift for a friend or family member? I can make more recommendations in my messages. Feel free to invade my ask box ❤
first haul i’m uploading here!! this started at about the end of december, but has exponentially been growing and about half of it is just from the past week. it’s a pretty modest haul bc i haven’t gotten anything high end yet (apart from kohls’ stuff) but i’m planning to go to ulta and sephora soon! i also want to try getting some groceries, there’s a whole foods down the road from me and i love fancy food :)
lorac unzipped (x2 bc i got gold too) = 42 x 2 = $84
missjobakerGlowing healthy skin on my #Haim Grammy girls#daniellehaim #alanahaim Here’s how to get their “3-step-to-perfect” gorgeous pretty skin!! 1-ultra moisturizer @Kiehlsnyc 2-hydro plumping re-texturizing serum 3-micro-blur skin perfector #Kiehls 🙌 #hydrationstation #nourished and ready to #redcarpet 💥 @kiehls#Grammys #Grammys2015 I also spoilt their eyes and lips with #cultfav#avocadocreamyeyetreatment and #facialfuel matte #lip balm!!
The bold beauty look seen at the @gypsysport#nyfw show today is an easy one to recreate. Grab #greatlash in royal blue and layer it on your lashes and #colorblur in “orange ya glad” and you’ve got it! #mnyfw
missjobaker:Glowing healthy skin on my #Haim Grammy girls#daniellehaim #alanahaim Here’s how to get their “3-step-to-perfect” gorgeous pretty skin!! 1-ultra moisturizer @Kiehlsnyc 2-hydro plumping re-texturizing serum 3-micro-blur skin perfector #Kiehls #hydrationstation #nourished and ready to #redcarpet @kiehls#Grammys #Grammys2015 I also spoilt their eyes and lips with #cultfav#avocadocreamyeyetreatment and #facialfuel matte #lip balm!!