Now that I’m back home after spending the weekend in San Fran, I can finally say that I have continued listening to MATES and it is so freaking hilarious, I can’t get enough! LOL!!! Since I basically live like an hour away from the city and have seen the sights, Alcatraz, Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman’s Wharf and whatnot, I spent the first 2 days catching up to a bit more than just episode #1 of MATES… I’m now up to episode #9 and I just wanted to state a few things I learned about Mr. Thomas Patrick Cavanagh!
1. The first time Tom says ‘Holy Hannah in a handbasket!’ is - Ep 8 - Crudités
2. He does not like cashew nuts.
3. But doesn’t mind Slim Jims while on a road trip.
4. He and Michael spend the most amount of time talking about everything else but the snack in - Ep 4 - Mallomars - cause until 15 mins before their time was up, there was NO mention of what their snack even was. Lol.
5. Compliments are really something he doesn’t know what to say to and it’s adorable!
6. Says ‘exactly right!’ an average of 3 times per podcast episode. At least.
7. Is half-Irish which I knew about but also part-Italian too cause of his grandfather? *le sigh*
I could probably go on and on about how I kept cracking up when I was chilling alone in the hotel room and also the feeble attempts to explain to my brother what it is about the podcast that makes me want to hear more, ‘they eat snacks, talk about snacks, rate snacks’ but i’m barely even a quarter way through, so I’ll save the rest for another time?
Also I want to start my own podcast thanks to these two.