hello! i dont know of this has been ''asked'' yet but, top 5 rinharu moments? (oh and by the way hiii fellow 1d x hq fan~ do you also ship/used to ship 1d boys w each other at some point? hehe)
What are your Top 5 RinHaru moments?
Hello love! I’m a larrie, this is all you need to know ;) btw no one asked for a rinharu top 5, so I’m more than happy to dive in this hell again and get my heart some feels with one of my favorite red and blue ships!
1. Rinharuralia. I mean, this is the Nirvana of the rinharu shippers. We got it all: Haru jumping on an intercontinental flight just because Rin asked him to (just let the enormity of this sink in), you have a cool attitude and eyes as clear as water (WHAT THE FUCK RIN), the savage wink from Rin’s Australian mother, THE BED SHARING, the pillow talks, without you I have nothing to aim for, you know?, Haru finding what he truly wants to do in life…damn it. Best 20 minutes of my life honestly.
2. “Rin, come. It’s my time to show you a sight you’ve never seen before”. This moment would be seared in my heart forever. Not only this sentence, but the whole scene shows how deep their connection is. The fight, them rolling on the ground,
Rin straddling Haru, “WHY ISN’T IT FREE” (that’s what he really says, the translation is wrong in almost every subtitle, dafaq) and then Rin’s tears falling into Haru’s face and he doesn’t even squints, he smiles at him with a fondness we’ve never seen before (not to mention how desperate he looked when he was searching for Rin). I think in that moment they both realized they would never be free, they would never escape each other and how much they’ve impacted each other’s life.
(I put the video because why not, let’s just suffer together once more)
3. Every time Haru overly reacts to every single damn thing Rin does. Rin can either sneeze, step in the room, go to fucking Australia, smile from across the pool, fail to get out of the pool and sure as hell Haru will overly dramatically react to that. No to mention when Rin actually asks him to do something, he just does and NEVER question it. He just does. Not that this doesn’t work the other way around, of course. They honestly exhaust me.
4. “You’re gonna swim free for me” is a great example of #3 and also was it really necessary to kabedon him, Rin? I don’t think so but thanks for doing it regardless.
5. You can tell me they don’t look like parents fonding over their children here but I’ll never believe you
- Bonus: the water fight that provided the visual definition of eye fucking
You know what fucks me up the most about them tho? The fact that they are such a great couple, they have everything…but they can’t be together as much as they can’t be apart. You truly can’t escape relationships like that.
Thank you for your messages!