I was tagged by killersandkemper (thank you <33)
Rules: Answer the questions from the person who tagged you. Make up 11 new questions and tag 11 new people. Tag whoever tagged you so they can see your answers.
1. Have you written to any killers?
There are a great deal of killers I really want to write to but I would have to get a P.O. box first! Maybe I’ll be able to get a summer job so I can pay for it myself.
2. Are you a hybristophile or just a true crime blogger?
I’m both, tbh. I’ll occasionally post a picture of Richard to gush about how fucking sexy he is, but I also like to blog about other killers as well to keep my blog interesting.
3. Have there been any serial killers/mass murderers near your area? If so, who?
Paul Bernardo & Karla Homolka (Ken and Barbie Killers) were a three hour drive away from my house.
4. What’s your greatest achievement?
I haven’t accomplished much in my life but I would say winning a writing contest in my school and in my city.
5. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
I’m a pretty laid-back and tolerant person. I seldom judge people for their actions. (Unless they’re a complete dick to people for no reason.) I am always willing to look passed people’s flaws and imperfections. And I’m a pretty loyal friend, I would help a friend hide a damn body if that were the case.
6. Do your parents know that you are are a hybristophile/true crime blogger? What do they think?
Hell no! I don’t tell my mom about tumblr, I don’t think she even knows what it is and I hope it stays that way. If she found my tumblr she would pack my bags and send me to a mental ward.
7. How old are you?
I turned 17 in January.
8. What are your religious beliefs?
I’ve been an atheist ever since I was about 12. I don’t judge people who happen to be religious (hell, the majority of my friends hold some sort of religious belief) as long as they don’t try to impose their beliefs onto me.
9. What’s the most important thing to you?
Honestly, I don’t really know. I guess things that make me happy, such as music, video games, tumblr, etc. I don’t know what I’d be without these things, they’re my only escape from reality.
10. What do you want to do as a career?
Something that doesn’t require math. Since I’m into criminology and psychology, I’ve decided to mash the two together and take an interest in criminal psychology. I want to pursue something in the law/psychology/criminal field since that’s like the only thing I’m interested in and actually good at.
11. Is murder wrong?
By human standards, murder is morally wrong because you’re deliberately taking the life of another human being. If an action hurts someone else, it’s morally wrong. Murder is in human nature, though. It’s a natural humanistic instinct that will never cease to exist because we’re all animals and we’re all capable of committing atrocities we could not even fathom doing. Without law, structure, and order, we’d live in a jungle and it’s survival of the fittest, basically. But ethics are what separates us from wild animals. Simplicity speaking, yes, murder is wrong. But what is deemed right and wrong is whatever humans define them to be. In reality, good and evil don’t actually exist.
1. What got you into true crime?
2. Read any true crime novels?
3. What serial killer interests you the most and why?
4. Would you label yourself as a hybristophile? If not, what do you think of people who are?
5. What are some of your favourite true crime blogs?
6. When did you first join tumblr?
7. Have you written to inmates before?
8. What makes you happy?
9. Which kind of criminal interests you more, serial killers or mass shooters?
10. If you knew you could kill and get away with it, would you do it?
11. Do you believe in an afterlife?
I don’t know who has already done this tag or not but I tag n-ightstalker, deadeyedreamscape, richard-ramirez-is-sexy-af, black-guy-in-a-trenchcoat, shallow-drug, cherrydahmer, inlovewithmuke, kryssiemanson, columbine-princess, columbineblog, and jeffreydxhmer.